Are We Enemies? Or More...

Description: Two males who treat each other as love rivals soon discover a shocking revelation about the love of their life.

What now?

Al definitely did not forget Al had a oneshot to post today ahaha nope-

Also, Al came up with a title for this fic, finally!

~*~*~*~

Dante glanced at the two males as their faces flushed red in anticipation.

They've been waiting for this moment. One will have their feelings reciprocated, one will be rejected. Whoever it may be, there's no hard feelings. All for Dante's happiness.

Just then, the blonde burst out laughing. "Wait," he gasped. "Is this why you guys have been at each other's throats the past few weeks?"

"W-Wh-" Gwyn stared at him in shock.

"We told you so much and that's all you say?"

Taking a deep breath, Dante addressed them both. "I appreciate you guys, but I'm sorry. I'm ace."

Delta and Gwyn's worlds collapsed.

~*~*~*~

The monotonous chatter of the people surrounded the table where the two males sat. The sun was still up in the sky, although there were large clouds which more than often blocked it from sight.

There's a snicker. Delta looked across him, to Gwyn whose shoulders shook in laughter. "What?"

The albino giggled. "It's funny, isn't it? We've been fighting over him for so long. And when we came here, we thought one of us would atleast have his feelings returned back." He rested his chin on the table. "In the end, both of us had their hearts broken."

Gwyn pouting was a cute sight to behold, but Delta wouldn't admit that. He set his boba tea down. "Yeah," was all he said. Dante had left them the moment he outed himself, saying he had a project to finish that was due tomorrow and apologizing a few more times before they waved him off.

Looking up to the sun hiding behind the clouds, Delta continued. "Since we came all the way here, how about we spend the entire day going through the rides? I heard there's gonna be a fireworks show at around 6:30, so that's that."

Gwyn stared at him incredulously. "Delta, what the fuck."

He looked at Gwyn with wide eyes, dreading his life.

"Dante just dumped the both of us, minutes ago, and you're here asking me out on a date?"

Delta's shoulders tensed. "T-Th-That's not wh-what I-"

Gwyn's lips quirked upwards as he giggled. "I kid, I kid. C'mon!"

He grabbed Delta's arm and dragged him forward, the latter following suit as he melted at the large grin Gwyn was sporting.

For a split second the sun peeked from the clouds, its golden rays shining down on the two males as they walked.

~*~*~*~

Delta might have been the one who invited Gwyn, but it was the latter who ran around, enthusiastic in trying out all the rides in the park.

As someone who had been friends with Dante since high school (Delta didn't treat him as a friend back then, but people change), the blonde invited him to the park more than a hundred times. Sometimes he came, sometimes he didn't.