Chapter 12

"James! Honey, whats wrong?" she said when she got to my room and found me with my face buried into my pillow and you could hear the muffled sobs coming from me. She gently placed her hand on my back, a way to comfort me i suppose. But having someone touch me just scared the living shit out of me, even if it was my moms touch. I jumped and she definitely took notice. "James, answer me. What happened tonight?" I took my head out of the pillow and satr up, looking at her.

"I..I.. Mom i dont know." Now, remind you i'm still in the midst of sobbing, so i have no idea how clear my words are, but im trying to put things together in my head so i can explain them to her, but i dont even know how to explain the nights events to myself. "Everything was going so well, mom. I was happy. and i.. i wanted to explore that house i see so much, y'know, that abandoned one a few streets back? Well, someone was there, and they..they.. Mom i dont know what to do." She hugged me, and let me cry into her, she understood what i was trying to say, and she told me i needed to file a report. All i could do was nod and follow mom to the car to go to the police. When we got there we filed the report and they did all the necessary things they normally do in this situation. 

When that was all over mom took me home and took it upon herself to call Kyle and tell him what had happened. He was at my house in no time, and he held me as i cried more. He didnt push for details or anything, he just told me that if i wanted to talk about it i could, but i shook my head, its too soon to talk about it again. We fell asleep like that, my head on his chest, and him propped up against the headboard of my bed. 

(Credit to Tate. I kept forgetting that i needed to update, BUT im gonna update as soon as Ivy does again, i promise. Stay wonderful everyone!)