12

A/N: AH! 1K! I love you guys! Thank you so much for so many views! This is amazing!

Bucky's Point Of View

I woke up at 6 in the morning, because the asshole next to me can't leave bed without making the noise level of a screeching pterodactyl.

"No, James, I have to answer my phone." He scolded gently when I grabbed his arm, trying to pull him back into bed with my still asleep muscles.

I huffed and rolled over, curling up under the blanket to go back to sleep, too tired to fully hear what he was saying to the person over the phone.

When the bed dipped, I forced my eyelids open to look at him.

"Who was it?" I asked, yawning.

He sat against the headboard, combing his fingers through my hair.

"Just my sister."

I sat up, leaning on him heavily, my head on his shoulder.

"You have a sister?"

He raised an eyebrow at me, an amused smile on his face.

"I have three."

"Really? Do you have any brothers?" I continued. This woke me up a little, and got my interest peaked.

"Yup..." He muttered, not really listening to me anymore as he looked through a virtual file on his phone, no doubt for his next mission.

I waited until he seemed to believe I fell back asleep, before I grabbed his phone, tossed it onto the carpet floor, and pulled him back down in bed.

"Wha-- James." He strained, trying to sound scolding while he was fighting off a laugh.

I ignored it, and tossed the blanket over him, snuggling into his side.

He sighed, giving up, and snuggled into me, throwing his leg over my hips and pulling me against him.

No, we did not go back to sleep. Well, I did. He laid there for two hours, enjoying my company.

It would have been longer, though, had Steve not opened the door and politely-- but very, very loudly-- said, "Good morning~! Time for another wonderful, beautiful, absolutely fantastic and bombastic day!"

"No..." I groaned, pulling the blanket over our heads, while Steve tried to pull it off of us from the bottom of the blanket, making us play a game of tug-of-war.

Stefan laughed at us as we argued, but I finally had enough of him sitting out of this and not helping me win.

"Stefan!" I whined loudly, "tell him to let us sleep!"

"Alright, alright. Maybe we could get up in half an hour? I'll make sure we do."

Steve paused, before grumbling and leaving our room, closing the door behind him.

Stefan combed his fingers through my hair as I snuggled back into him, my eyelids heavy with sleep.

"You have to take a shower and get dressed." He muttered, pinching my nose lightly.

I swatted his hand away. "No."

"James."

"No."

"I'll shower with you."

"... Fine."

He got back out of bed, and I pouted in defeat, following after him.

He turned on the shower, and-- while I pouted like a child-- undressed us both, removing my arm and setting it on the counter.

He helped me in the shower, and got in after me, closing the curtains behind him.

I felt the water, smiling at the temperature; blood-boilingly hot.

He didn't even flinch at the water, but I noticed how he tried to be under it as little as possible.

"Arm up."

I lifted my arm, and he washed my body for me, lathering my skin with soap. His soap.

When he finished, he crouched down, scrubbing my legs.

He rinsed me off, before he started washing his body himself.

I gently stopped him, biting my lower lip nervously.

Even before now, we had never showered together, unless you count the times he gave me a bath during my episodes to try and calm me down.

He blinked at me, confused, before I slowly took the wash cloth from his hand and started scrubbing his body for him.

He smiled at me, and let me wash him, before he rinsed off and started my back and... private areas.

I returned the favor, and then he washed his hair quickly before he started washing mine, taking his time and massaging my scalp with his nails as he did.

I leaned into him, as he was still behind me, and he kissed my neck innocently before he rinsed my hair.

We stood in the shower like that for about ten minutes, just enjoying this time alone, before we got out and dried off.

We both brushed our teeth, and then got dressed, heading out into the kitchen for breakfast.

Everyone was already eating when we got there, so when we joined them, their conversation turned to our tardiness.

"So, slept in again??" Tony teased, wiggling his eyebrows at us.

I ignored him, focusing on my breakfast, while Stefan has a conversation with Clint, far too quiet for me to hear.

Clint took the newspaper and pen from Steve-- who was doing the crossword puzzle-- and started scribbling things down, showing Stefan.

I leaned over, peering over his shoulder, only for Stefan to cover it with his hand, blocking my view.

"What's that?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he glanced at me, thinking about how to answer.

"Just something about work."

I knew he lied to me, and according to everyone else's faces, they knew he did, too.

"I have to get going, okay? I'll see you later." He told me softly, as if he didn't want to make me suspicious, which in turn made me suspicious as he got up and headed for the door.

Clint looked down at his plate like it was the most important thing in the world.

"What was that about?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't lie to me.

He pursed his lips, looking at Nat in a look I guess only she understood, because she hummed in understanding, nodding slowly.

"Again? So soon? It's only be 6 months." She said in disbelief, and Clint shrugged, snorting.

"I told him, if he keeps this up, they'll just keep taking advantage of him. But, 'no, they'd never do that', right?"

"What? Who's 'they'?" I asked, adding more urgency to my tone.

"His sister called this morning, right? One of them, anyway?"

I nodded.

"Yeah. It was his youngest sister. She got arrested, again. Seriously, the kid's 17. She keeps this up and she'll never make it out there."

"Arrested? Fore what?"

Nat and Clint both stopped right there.

"He'll tell you..."

I nodded, finishing my breakfast.

Just as I was about to leave, I heard Nat mumble under her breath: "... Probably."