Chapter 1

TRANSBOO IS BACK!! I'm sorry if this chapter is short, the next one will be longer I promise!! No TW for this one!!

It's been four months now, Ranboo has to go back to his family. To the woman who thinks he's her "Sweet little baby girl" and to his siblings and dad who supports him. He's been with his friends for 4 whole months, he'll finally see Rin again, spoiler alert. Rin has been messaging him everyday asking if he has taken off his binder and making sure he's binding safe.

He's happy that he'll get to see his siblings and dad but he's not so excited to meet his mother.

Philza was driving him to the airport, he's going with the same flight he took when he came there(I think that's possible, idk lol). Maybe he'll meet Max again? They have been talking on discord sometimes and they are really good friends. Xi's happy that Ranboo is out to his friends but got worried when she heard about the accident on the news.

Xi and him had a convo that week he broke his ribs.

Max:
Hey Ranboo, it's Max from British Airways flight 725, I heard about what had happened on the news, are you okay?

Ranboo:

Hey Max! I'm alright, just some broken ribs but it's okay, I hope we'll meet again when I go back to the US!

Max:
Great to hear but please take care of your ribs. I also hope we meet again!

Ranboo:

Anyways it was nice talking to you but I have to go now, talk to you later?

Max:

Sure! Cya Ranboo!

Ranboo:

Cya!

Ranboo has gotten better at socializing, he's been meeting more fans too! He wish this could last forever but sadly it can't. He decided to ask Max if Xi is gonna be on the flight today.

Ranboo is typing...

Ranboo:
Hello Max! I was wondering if you'll be on British Airways flight 725 today?

Max is typing.....

Max:
Heya Ranboo, Yes I'm going to be on that flight today! I'm assuming that you're going back to the US today?

Ranboo:

Yes I am, I guess we'll meet then! Can't wait to see you again! Wanna commit some arson?

Max:

Can't wait to see you too, and sure I haven't committed arson in so long.

Ranboo:

Sameeeeee, it's pog tho lol.

Max:

I'm gonna fry(Sorry Ray)

Ranboo:

LMAO

Max:

CRY

Ranboo:

LMAO

Anyways, cya!

Max:

Cya!

Okay Max will be there, and they will commit some arson >:)(I'M GONNA FRY, SORRY RAY I JUST HAD TOO) But still he'll have to meet his "Mother" let's hope she have changed during those 4 months.

~~RANBOO POV~~

"Ranboo, we're at the airport now" Philza said.

"Oh okay, I guess this is a bye then.." I answered.

"Yeah.. Bye Ranboo, stay safe!" Philza said(THIS SOUNDS WEIRD LMAO)

"Bye Dadza(In my AU Ranboo calls Philza Dadza)" I said back.

I really don't wanna leave. These 4 months has been the best months of my life. Of course I was embarrassed at the start when they found out I was trans through me breaking my ribs, but we are trying to forget that part.

*ping*

Rinny:

Boo!! Me and dad has saved up enough money for you to get a top surgery!!!!

Boo is typing...

Boo:

WAIT REALLY?! NO I CAN'T TAKE IT, IT'S YOUR GUYS MONEY!!

Rinny is typing...

Ranboo MyBeloved.. YOU BETTER TAKE OUR MONEY AND GET A TOP SURGERY!

Boo is typing...

SORRY FOR SHORT 1ST CHAPTER!! The next one will be longer I promise! Btw My friend Ray I mentioned is @erroroccurred876

So have you drank water today? Eaten? Gotten any sleep?

What have y'all been up to??

I've been in vc for soon 3 days without leaving-

Remember that you all are valid and loved and I care about you all!!

Stay safe!! <3