Training/Learning about the Talk

Start from the beginning

Heatblast: Heatblast! *fires multiple fireballs into the air as they all collided with each other* Try firing small, but many and powerful attacks in order for you guys to not only last much longer in a battle, but it may also help you guys in dea...

Heatblast: Heatblast! *fires multiple fireballs into the air as they all collided with each other* Try firing small, but many and powerful attacks in order for you guys to not only last much longer in a battle, but it may also help you guys in dealing with multiple enemies at once.
Rias: *nods and smiles* Great idea and observation, Y/N. You're one good strategist, Y/N.
Heatblast: I just like to play strategic games to help keep me and my mind sharp.
Akeno: But, it's still amazing nonetheless.
Issei: That's just who he is.
Heatblast: Well, let's start training, I'm going to go over to that part of the forest as I want to experiment with some of my forms and to see what they can do.
Rias: *nods* All right, *gets worried* just be careful and be back by sundown, okay?
Heatblast: Don't worry, I will. I'll see you guys later. *waves at them as he then flew off as he made a hoverboard by using his flames*

Timeskip brought to you by

Scene Change: Gremory Summer home, living room"We see the ORC (minus Y/N) in the living room as they were waiting for the young Ultimatrix wielder to return

"We see the ORC (minus Y/N) in the living room as they were waiting for the young Ultimatrix wielder to return. The girls were getting worried that something bad might've happened to him as Issei and Kiba tries to calm them down."
Rias: *worried* He should be back by now.
Akeno: *worried* Do you think that something might've happened to him?
Asia: *worried* I hope not, I don't want Y/N-san to get hurt.
Koneko: *worried* Y/N-senpai...
Kiba: I'm sure that he's fine, girls.
Issei: Yeah, this is my brother we're talking about. He can handle anything!
Rias: You're right, but we just can't help but get worried about him...
"They all then heard the door open as all of them immediately went towards the entrance. When they reached the entrance they saw Y/N as he was holding a bag full of ingredients. The girls then immediately went to hug him in a tight embrace as he blushes from the sudden hug. Skurd then teases his current partner at his current predicament."
Skurd: *to Y/N teasingly* Ooh~! Your such a ladies man, Y/N.
Y/N: *to Skurd while blushing* Not helping, Skurd!
Rias: *hugging him, worriedly* Where did you go? That caused you to get home this late?
Y/N: As I was heading back here, I saw some edible ingredients in the forest and I took them and planned on making dinner for everyone. *sets down his bag as he opens it and they all saw ingredients inside of it* See?
"The girls all looked towards the bag that he was carrying as they saw that it had many ingredients thay came from the forest. They then released Y/N from the hug as Akeno asks him a question."
Akeno: So, your going to cook, Y/N-kun?
Y/N: *nods* Yes, I'm going to be making my special fried rice and fried tempura with a little twist, so I'd like everyone to just sit back, relax and chat while I cook. *puts on an apron as he ties it* All right, now I'm all set to cook.
Asia: Um, Y/N-san?
Y/N: Yes, Asia?
Asia: Can I make a request?
Y/N: *smiles* Sure, what is it, Asia?
Asia: *smiles cutely* Can you sing a song for us? We've heard from Raynare and Kalawarner that your singing is the best. So, I'd like to see if she was right.
Y/N: Sure, I can cook and sing at the same time. *started to cut the ingredients* What kind of song do you want me to sing?
Girls: A love song!
"Their sudden screams of excitement caused Y/N, Issei and Kiba to sweat drop as Y/N thinks of a love song that he can sing to them. Then an idea of what song to sing comes into Y/N's mind as he then prepares to sing."
Y/N: All right, I know the perfect song to sing. *prepares to sing*
"The girls were all excited to hear him sing as Issei and Kiba were curious about what song he was gonna sing."
Y/N: