"So...Come in and sit down." She said and finally Jeannette entered and took a seat on the edge of the couch.

Athanasia watched and wondered if Jeannette was afraid she'd get scolded for taking so much space or something.

Welp! Since she's here now, better make some talk!

"So...You're the empress's daughter..." She stated slowly as she left her work and sat on the sofa opposite to the older girl.

"Yeah. And you're his majesty's daughter!" Jeannette giggled "Y-You're my sister right..?"

"Step sister I guess..." Athanasia shrugged. "But yes I suppose we're considered sisters."

"Mommy said you're a little bit younger than me right?"

"Just a few months...We're still born the same year so technically same aged."

"That's cool. We could almost be considered twin sisters!!!" Jeannette said happily.

Athanasia wanted to point out the fact that they don't look one bit like one another except for the eyes, but she left it out.

"It's nice that you came, Jeannette, I hope we could get along!" She smiled "What do you do for fun?"

"Fun? Oh I like to play with dolls and collection them!! I like dressing up too and there's always somebody to help me create outfits for them that follow the trends!" Jeannette explained "There's also the tea house game that I like very much..."

"wOw..." Athanasia said when inside, she was a bit unimpressed. Dolls never appealed to her. In fact, Athanasia gave up on dolls completely one night when she got up for a cup of water but was surprised to find a doll lying on the ground randomly. It was so creepy she couldn't stand dolls for a whole week after that.

"Do you want to play together some time?" Jeannette proposed. This was what her mother told her to do if she wants to make friends. Ask people to do things with her.

"Uhm...Do you have any other hobbies than that?" Athanasia asked.

"Hum...I do, but only for outside. I like picking flowers and making flower crowns!" Jeannette clapped her hands.

"Flower crowns?" Athanasia tilted her head to the side. It sounds ridiculously girly, but Lily had told her that her mother loved making them. This interested her more than dolls or playing house.

"Yeah! At first it wasn't so easy, but once you get the hang of it, you just can't stop making them once you see a pretty flower!!" The brunette giggled

She sure giggled a lot...However the younger princess would like to have some form of connection with her mother by practicing an activity she once appreciated.

"Could you show me how to some time?" Athanasia asked.

"Of course I could!!" The new princess was quick to accept before she asked another question "But why are there no toys in your room?"