"Huh?"

"She's dead!"

"I'm sorry I didn't know"

"It's okay. Hey will you mind if I call you (o)ni-chan(big brother)?"

"Well it's upto you"

"Alright. Umm... what's your plan for tomorrow?"

"Nothing much I'll just hang out with Mikey and I'll go apologize to that girl's parents"

"You mean Pah-chin's buddy's girlfriend?"

"Yeah"

"But Moebius should be the one to apologize you guys didn't do anything wrong"

"Still it was a result of our conflict"

"You're too kind hearted, ni-chan"

"Me? I'm the most badass person in Shibuya!"

"Yeah yeah!"

"What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Oh! I'll visit Tokyo Tower I wanted to go there for ages and then to Baji's house to tutor him"

"You're tutoring Baji?"

"Yeah, his mom asked me to and since I had to find a job here, tutoring is the best option"

"I see. Then I'll drop you off at Baji's"

"Won't that be too much trouble?"

"Not at all. Come to the General Hospital in ward X at 3"

"Ok. Um.. Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Go ahead"

"Can I borrow your bike for tomorrow?"

"Sure"

"Thanks. Goodnight"

"Good night"

*Next Day*

I took Draken's bike and went to Tokyo to meet Thunder.

We agreed to meet at the Tokyo Tower. Someone with yellow hair and a neck tattoo same as mine, bumped into me. It was Thunder. I knew that he has already put the documents in my bag from that bump. I called him on the cell phone.

"I have the documents already I guess?"

"Yes you do and a visa, a false identity card, and a job offer, that's beside Baji's apartment"

"Love you yaar(bro)"

"Well that's my job. Oh and that Pah guy is inside so I couldn't stay to talk to you"

"Ok I'll go and meet him then and enjoy some scenery along with that"

"Yeah yeah enjoy yourself but don't forget to look into the documents and I'll keep you updated and let you know if there's someone suspicious till then try to befriend them"

"Ok and look into that Moebius and Takemitchy guy for me"

"Got it"

I went inside and took the lift. After taking a few steps, I saw Pah-chin spacing out. I walked up beside him.

"I'm really sorry for what happened to your friend"

"Huh?! How do ya know? Are ya some kinda stalker?"

"No not at all, I'm Draken's sister"

"Huh? Draken has a sister?"

"Yes we met yesterday um it's complicated. I didn't get a chance to meet you but I was present at yesterday's meeting"

"I'm sorry I didn't knew" he bowed

"No it's alright"

"WHAT DID YOU DO PAH-CHIN?" Someone yelled as he ran towards us. I turned around and grabbed the hand that was going to punch me but unexpectedly he punched me with his another fist. Woah that stings. Of course they're street fighters with just raw strength so it's hard to predict their next move!

"We don't hit girls you dumbass" Pah scolded him. He was 3rd Division Vice Captain, Ryohei Hayashi commonly known Peh-yan.

"I don't care if it's a girl or boy, I'll punch those who'll hurt you" He's short tempered and aggressive and an idiot but will do anything for his captain Haruki Hayashida, Pah-chin.

"She didn't do anything to me you idiot! She's Draken's sister"

"Huh? Draken has a sister?"

"Yeah, I'm Avana, it's nice to meet you"

"Ah ah um gomen(sorry)"

"Nah it's all right"

"If you don't mind, I want to fight by your side, I really want to avenge that innocent girl who got involved"

"My buddy and his girlfriend went through a lot I really want to avenge them as well, I won't say no to anyone who wants to fight by me"

"We will win"

"Yes we will"

Since it was almost time I bade them goodbye and took Draken's bike and drove towards the General Hospital.

As I was getting closer to my destination, I saw Mitsuya drove past me with Mikey on his back. I lowered the accelerator and hit the brakes seeing Draken. That Takemitchy guy was hiding behind a pillar. What is he doing? He looks kinda suspicious. I have to keep an eye on him.

I handed the bike to Draken and he took control while I sat on the back.
"How was Tokyo Tower?" He asked

"It was beautiful. Oh and I went to find a job and got one at the convenience store beside Baji's house"

"Woah that's great. Treat me sometimes"

"Of course, I'll be earning for me and you. I'm also tutoring Baji so the location is quite convenient for me"

"I'm glad that you came to Japan"

"Me too ni-chan" me too! I'm really glad that I got to know you in person.
"Oh by the way, I met that guy in the Tokyo Tower"

"Which guy?"

"The guy at the meeting"

"Oh Pah?"

"Yes. I introduced myself. He's a nice guy"

"Yup he maybe stupid but he has a kind heart"

"You really love them don't you?"

"Yes, they're my family"

"Yes of course. Wait did you have lunch yet? If not take me somewhere good"

"Yup let's go"

TO BE CONTINUED.........

I originally thought I would publish a chapter once a week but since only one person is reading the story, I'm thinking of publishing daily.

And Happy Birthday to Draken. My second favorite character. My ni-chan!! I don't have a brother so I really imagine him as my brother. He's such a comforting and caring character and I love him so much😌❤

 He's such a comforting and caring character and I love him so much😌❤

I love you for infinity~