Chapter Six: Las Nevadas

Quackity sat down in a chair. "Do you want a drink?" He asked, gesturing to the shelf with wine bottles.

"No, I'm good," Wilbur said, sitting in the chair next to him.

Quackity smiled, "It's good to see you again Will."

Wilbur chuckled softly. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Quackity looked around the casino sadly. "This place hasn't been opened in a while."

"Yeah, it's been closed for months," Wilbur agreed.

"Wilbur-?"

"Yeah?" Wilbur turned to Quackity.

"I know this sounds weird, but maybe..." he stood slowly. "Maybe we could reopen Las Nevadas... together-?"

Wilbur looked up at him surprised. "Reopen-? Together-?"

Quackity nodded. "Yeah, it hasn't been opened in so long... and maybe we could be a part of this country - together."

Wilbur looked at the ground. "I- I don't know. The last time I tried to run a country, it - I don't want... I don't want to have you - anyone go through that again."

Quackity held Wilbur's hands in his. "I know, but we need to let go of the past and focus on the future. What we could do, what we could be."

"But what if I just hurt everyone again-? What if I just fuck everything up and hurt you-?"

"That doesn't matter, Wilbur... leave everything behind, let's start over, okay?" He looks into Wilbur's eyes. "I love you and that's all that matters." Quackity pulled Wilbur into a comforting hug.

Wilbur hugged him back. "God, I missed you," he mumbled.

"I missed you, too," Quackity said happily.

They hugged each other for a minute before Wilbur let go and spoke. "Hey, Q-? I have a question for you." His wings twitched a bit. "Why didn't you ever try to talk to me? After I was revived, you never even looked my way - why was that?"

Quackity hesitated. "I was... scared. Scared you'd changed, you'd leave me in the dust."

Wilbur looked at him seriously. "Q, listen - even though I didn't really remember much when I was revived, I remembered you. Which is honestly pretty crazy, considering everything - I'd never change when it comes to you, okay? I'd never forget you."

"Wilbur, I- I don't know what to say. Will, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Quackity chuckled softly. "I want you to be mine, Wilbur. I love you want I want to build this country with you."

Wilbur smiled softly. "I'll stay with you no matter what, Q. I'll have to think more about the whole rebuilding Las Nevadas idea, but I'll be here with you - every step of the way."

"Wilbur, I will always be there for you, too. I love you Will," Quackity said as he kissed him softly and smiled warmly.

Wilbur kissed him back and chuckled. "I love you too, Q." He looked around the casino. "Well, I guess I should be going, then. Tina's gonna be nosey enough now that I've been gone for so long."

"Awe. Well, alright. I'll fix the place up while you're gone," Quackity said happily.

Wilbur smiled and walked to the door. He paused before saying, "Thank you, for... for stopping me from leaving. I'm glad we got to talk."

Quackity smiled warmly, feeling the heat come into his cheeks.

Wilbur chuckled and flapped his wings. "You're an idiot." He took off to Sky Village.

Quackity jumped around happily, knowing he could finally talk to Wilbur again.

568 words
Tina is a stalker 👀
You will know in the next part 😌