Chapter Three: Quackity's House

"I guess he's coming, then," Niki shrugged.

"Okay, let's go, then," Jack said, following after Wilbur.

When they got inside the house, the place was trashed, just like the cottage. There were pictures all over the floor, some of them of both Wilbur and Quackity together, laughing - and some of them just of Wilbur.

"The fuck is wrong with him," Wilbur mumbled, stepping over flipped furniture. "Why can't he just let it go?"

Tina glanced at Wilbur and started writing more in her book. When she finished, she left the house, leaving Wilbur inside.

Jack followed after her and they waited for a bit until Wilbur finally came out with a bandage on his right hand, putting something in his bag.

"Quackity's house is literally the worst," Tina said to Jack as Wilbur came out.

"Tch, tell me about it. What a creep," Wilbur replied, closing his bag.

Tina looked around a bit before seeing George's house.

"Now what-? I want to leave this place, nothing but bad memories," Wilbur mumbled.

"Do we go to George's house-?" Jack offered.

"Sure," Tina replied, going to his house with Jack close behind.

Wilbur double-checked his bag before walking after them.

"What the fuck-" Tina said, seeing pictures of Dream and Sapnap on the door.

"I'm not surprised," Wilbur said, pushing past them into the house. He looked around a bit before stopping at a pile of stuff and rummaging through it. He picked up what looked like a small piece of paper and put it in his bag. "Alright, I'm done - let's go."

"Okay...?" Jack said skeptically.

Tina wrote in her book more and sat down on a rock.

"What are you writing-?" Wilbur asked, turning to her.

"Eh, just a theory."

"Sup mate," a voice said behind Jack.

"Ah- hey, Lazerbeam," Jack replied, startled.

They both walked off somewhere, talking.

Wilbur looked back at Tina and rolled his eyes. "You'll never get close to the truth."

"Shut up," she mumbled, still writing.

"Awh, poor Tina won't get anywhere near the truth - how cute," Wilbur said, chuckling.

"The fuck did you say to me?" She asked, glaring at him and standing up.

"Nothing," he replied, shrugging and flapping his wings a bit. "Just keep theorizing - I'm sure you'll find out eventually."

Tina rolled her eyes and slapped him across the face with her book. "Watch your tongue, smart ass."

Wilbur stood there in shock, the sarcasm in his tone gone. "The fuck is wrong with you."

Tina chuckled in satisfaction. "Everything."

Lazer and Jack came back from around the corner to hear Wilbur say sinisterly, "You really want to die today, don't you?"

Lazer looked at Wilbur concerned. "Don't fighting, please-"

Tina ignored Wilbur and turned to Jack. "Can you two stop fucking around and get up out of here-? I'm tired of whatever the fuck this universe is."

As if on cue, a portal opened a few feet ahead of them.

"I guess that solves that," Wilbur said, checking his bag.

"What do you have there, Wilbur-?" Lazer asked, looking at him.

Wilbur glanced at Lazer and closed his bag. "Nothing of value to you."

"Hmm, you sure? Can I see it?"

"Fuck no, you can't."

"C'mon, guys! The portal is here - let's go!" Jack said, glancing from Wilbur and Lazer to the portal.

Lazer chuckled. "Fine. I'll see that someday though, Wilbur."

Wilbur rolled his eyes as Lazer and Tina walked over to Jack. "Tch, whatever."

They all walked through the portal and looked around as the overworld was revealed to them again.

594 words
Hey guys! So sorry for the late part, some things were just going on today. And I promise - the next part WILL have Quackity in it, just be patient. And just so you know, my upload schedule is nonexistent, so just expect on part per day, at any time of day. And if I didn't announce that I won't be posting a part at some point, then expect two parts in one day. That's all lovelies, see you tomorrow for the official start of the tntduo backstory!