Thunder rumbled upon the sky of Titan as the Guardians with Tony, Y/N and Peter regrouped with each other.

"Something's happening." Mantis told them. The rest looked around, seemingly thought there's a threat coming. Suddenly, Mantis's body turned into dust. Quill looked at her in shock as she vanished from his arm.

"Quill?" Drax called out to him. He turned around and saw his friend's right hand slowly turned into dust before the rest of his body became the same thing. He vanished in front of Quill and the rest.

Quill's face became worried as he began to panic after witnessing his friends vanished. He then turned to Tony.

"Steady, Quill." Tony said.

"Oh, man." Quill breathed out and vanished, the dust flew away with the wind.

"Tony." Strange called out. The Avenger turned around and faced the Master of the Mystic Arts. Strange slowly shook his head. "There was no other way."

His body then began to dissipate into dust and vanished away as well.

"Y/N?"

The older turned around and saw Peter hugging himself.

"I don't feel so good." He added. Peter looked down onto his hands, and saw both of it began to turn into dust.

"Peter." Y/N walked towards his brother.

"I don't know what's happening. I don't know-" Peter then stumbled forward and Y/N quickly caught him into his arms. "I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go. Please, I don't wanna go." He cried.

"Peter..." Y/N closed his eyes as a shed of tear dropped from his eye. Peter's body then fully turned into dust. Y/N looked at his hand in disbelief, witnessing the lost of his brother in front of him.

The teenager turned to Tony, who's just stared at him for a while.

"Mr. Stark..." Y/N breathed out.

"Y/N, it's gonna be okay." Tony said as he approached the teenager.

"I-" Y/N then fell down onto the ground and Tony quickly knelt beside the boy.

The teenager panted on the ground as he began to accept his fate. He hoped May, Ned and Gwen were safe. Y/N slowly turned his head and looked at Tony. The teenager then gave him a sad smile.

"Thank you...for everything."

Y/N's body fully turned into dust. Tony fell to his side, leaving the specks flew away. He sat on a hard rock, staring upon his hands. He placed both of his hands on his mouth and closed his eyes, accepting the fate that...

They've lost. And Thanos won.

• • •

Gwen Stacy was walking down the hallway. She arrived at her locker and opened it, putting her things. She glanced at the side of the locker, seeing a polaroid of her and Y/N.

It has been hours since Y/N left. And she didn't even got a call from him. She thought maybe he was still busy with the superhero stuff as she knew Y/N and Peter left the bus and swung away to the spaceship that invaded New York hours ago. But still, it's weird for Y/N not to call her every time he's done with the Scarlet Spider stuff.

She closed the locker door and sighed, hoping that Y/N was safe. She then looked around the hall. It's empty. The hall was always packed with students but now, it isn't. Something's wrong.

Gwen began to walk through the hallway, trying to find a student...or any students about what's going on. She turned to a corner and saw Ned. He was standing in the middle of the hallway and moving his head around, searching for his friends. He darted his eyes forward and saw Gwen stood in front of him. He then made his way to the girl.

"Oh, my God, Gwen!" Ned exclaimed. "You okay?"

"Yeah, are you okay?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah, probably." Ned muttered and looked around. "Something feels wrong."

"It is." She replied.

"Come on, let's search for the others." Ned suggested and Gwen nodded her head.

The two friends began to look around the school for any students or teachers or janitors or any living life that were in the school. And they found none.

Ned turned to a corner with Gwen following behind. Upon turning, Gwen noticed that Ned was gone.

"Ned?" Gwen called out but no answers. She then tried again. "Ned?! Ned, where are you?!"

She sighed and walked forward, now searching for Ned.

"Ned, come on! This isn't funny." Gwen yelled. "Ned!"

She stopped in front of a case, displaying multiple trophies that the school had won. She looked at her reflection on the mirror, and noticed something.

Her left hand began to dissipate into dust. Her mouth agape, her face forming a horror look as her right hand doing the same thing.

"No..." She breathed out and vanished.

Not only Thanos had won, he also wiped out half of all life in the universe.