Chapter 54

" *cough* *cough* *cough*" Gerwitz coughed continuously.

"You want some water?" I asked and passed him a glass.

"*cough* W-Where did you say you wanted to go??" He asked while clearing his throat.

"I want to go to Freunder Kingdom." I deadpanned.

"B-But you do know there is an infestation of demons there right?? It's dangerous for you to go there!"

"Gerwitz is right, Euphie. We don't want to see you get hurt." Emeline said in hopes to convince me.

"Are you sure you want to go there, sister Euphie?" Nathalia worried.

"Mn! I agree, it's too unsafe there!" Nathaniel complained.

"I know the risks of going there but I must. If there is an infestation then that's more of a reason to head there myself. The High Priestess can't just handle all that on her own, divine blessing can only do much for this world. Especially to the demons." 

I'd know, Astorazel is a God himself so for sure he'd added some sort of resistance towards it to his demons.  It pains me to see families get affected because of his wickedness. Just why did he have to be this way..If only they were still alive then he wouldn't- *sigh*

Gerwitz finally gave in and allowed me to head to Freunder Kingdom..only on one condition though.

"Is your cloak secured?" Brother Seisyll raised a brow.'

"Tight and secured!" I was assured by tugging the cloak on my head.

" Do you have enough supplies for the appearance-changing potion?"

"I have 500 in the spacial ring you gave me.."

"Not enough, anyway, are double S with you?" 

'Euphemia-sama, please tell Seisyll-sama to stop calling us double S please?' Styrmir narrowed his eyes at him.

"*ehem* Yes, they both are." I suppressed a laugh.

"*sigh* Please call us when you get there, I don't want to see my sister getting hurt.." He patted my head.

"Of course, I will. See you in a few weeks brother." I hugged him.

"*sulks* We don't get a hug?" Nathaniel pouted.

"Unfair~" Nathalia sulked.

"Oh come here you two." I laughed and hugged them both as well.

And there I embarked on my journey to the Freunder Kingdom. The Demons made a huge impact on the land, it's harder to keep the grass green for the past year. The Forestry is being destroyed by their nests and the wild animals are being hunted down by them.

Families losing their loved ones, Soldiers having to be put upfront to protect the people of their kingdoms..it's just horrible.

I've witnessed worse years ago and I never want that to happen again. Not ever.

I lay down on the carriage and drifted off to sleep. It'll be a while till we get to the ship so while I wait, I'll rest.

.

.

.

*knock knock*

"Milady, we are here." Oliver said as he knocked on the carriage door. 

Oliver, Ashton, Filo, and Aine stayed with me even until I went to the Crestbreeze's. Right now, Oliver and Aine are with me while Ashton and Filo remained on the estate.