Chapter 33

➽───────────────❥

-Perseus's POV-

*knock knock*

"Your Highness, you have a letter addressed to you." My servant, Dale said from outside of my room.

"You may enter."

He walked in and placed the letter down beside my study. I took a look at the letter that was addressed to me. I wasn't expecting any, when I read what it stated..it was from my sister!

I hurriedly opened it up,

To my dear beloved brother, Perse

I am giving you a ticket to my idol debut. I haven't told you for I was only informed when I went back after the inspection. I do hope you'd attend, it would give me more confidence. My debut is on XXX, 19, XXXX. In Mistblood Kingdom's capital. It is all stated there on the ticket. I also gave you one ticket extra, you can bring a friend with you if you'd like.

Much love from your sister.

I have a ticket..to my sister's debut..HOW WONDERFUL!

If I ask my father if I could leave he wouldn't let me but if it is mother..

I walked out of my room and went to my mother's office. I knocked on her door and voiced out that it was just me.

"Oh Perseus, come in." She opened the door for me to enter.

"Thank you mother." I smiled.

"What brings you here, my dear son?" She smiled at me gently.

"Mother, I would like to take a break from classes for one day which is at three days from now. I would like to go to Mistblood Kingdom." 

"Can I know for what reason?"

"I am meeting a long friend that attends, Regalshard Academy in Mistblood Kingdom." 

"Oh is it perhaps, Felix Arlington Grimwater?"

"Yes, mother."

"Sure, you're allowed to go." Mother smiled at me and stamped a letter of absence.

"Thank you, Mother." I gave her a hug and left her office.

I'll just invite Felix to my sister's debut.

...

-Euphemia's POV-

"Ahh~ the air feels so nice~" Mara said as she stuck out her head through the window and her hair blew with the wind.

We are traveling to Mistblood kingdom's capital. Today would be our performance and the results came yesterday. We were to perform last, no one was really mad about it and the other two groups were thrilled to be going first.

Bubblegum was going first the Krush then us. Honestly, it's been a while since we last performed. A few days ago we were given tasks to assign roles in our groups like who was to be the leader, the main dancer, and all that whatnot. We didn't decide on any except the group representative.

Which was me, but that didn't mean I was the group leader.

"Mara be careful, don't open your mouth too much it might catch flies," Sel warned her by tugging on her dress.

"Hehehe, ok~" 

*WOOSH*

The wings of the Pegasus flapped as we landed. What I didn't expect were cameras flashing as soon as we got down. I was unfazed by the blinding lights but my friends weren't as much. 

It's really early, 4:30 in the morning and these people are up just to take pictures? Hard life.

I'm glad I told the girls to wear something warm and not our usual dresses since it is pretty chilly here. We went inside the building and they were fixing up the lighting and stage, I must say the venue is large. You can fit a good 20,000 people in here.

I looked around in awe, it is not your typical modern structure but a mix of both the medieval era and modern times which is amazing. Whoever were the designers of the game are really talented, they overdid themselves.

"Euphie? are you alright?" Ryza placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hm? Ah- of course! I'm just astounded by the architecture." I smiled, and we moved to the dressing rooms. 

(A/n: Outfit line up, Selina-Euphemia-Chryza-Amara

(A/n: Outfit line up, Selina-Euphemia-Chryza-Amara. Yes I'm using Kill this love era for Pretty Savage hehehe. Also I just Love Jennie's outfit and hair so yeah)

"I love your pants~" Mara came up from behind me and crushed me in a hug and squeezed, I giggled at her action.

"You look amazing as well, Mara." I complimented her.

"I know right?! The shoes are everything" She gushed.

"Euphie! Y-you have abs! I only noticed it now but they look amazing! You look HOT" Ryza stared at me with eyes. Well, my workout must be working then Fufu~

"Ryza! I wanted to say that first!" Mara pouted but laughed right after, "But seriously, wow. We are finally debuting and to top it all off we look amazing!"

"What did I miss?" Sel came out of her dressing room. 

"The Ice Queen never fails to impress!" Ryza whistled and Sel smiled.

"We ready?" Sel asked us.

"Definitely," I replied cheerily. We went in for a group hug, after 1 1/2 hours we will be performing live, it will be broadcasted through schools, stalls, shops, and even the royal castle if they wanted to. 

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" I picked up my phone.

"Sister?" 

"Ah! Perse! Are you here??" I started hopping in excitement.

"Yes, I'm at the front row with a friend of mine." I can't believe that my prune of a family allowed Perse to come to my debut.

"There are so many people here, it's crowded." He said with a hint of awe.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"mhm, though it is crowded, it is not suffocating nor unpleasant." After a while of talking I was called back to retouch my makeup and re-run the choreography.

....Let us welcome, WIR3-D!

To be Continued . . .