Prologue

A/N :~~ So hey guys, this book is basically my interpretation of the Larry story....it is everything that I could make out from their songs and Lyric parallels.

You can imagine them as what they looked like during the years mentioned. For eg: Imagine long Haired Harry for 2015...

Updates will be a little slow till May 19th because my exams are going on, I will try to update once a week.

-------------

June 21st, 2015.

Louis blinked away the tears that had gathered in the corner of my eyes as he entered their home. He toed off his shoes and removed his socks before making his way to their bedroom. He  entered their room and saw Harry sleeping peacefully looking like angel from heaven. His cherry lips slightly parted and soft snores coming from him. The thought of what he was going to tell Harry absolutely destroyed him from the inside but he had to do it. He went upto Harry's sleeping body and gently shook him awake. "Haz- Harry wake up" he said and tried waking his boy up. Harry's eyes twitched and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at Louis fondly, giving him a dimpled smile. "Hi Lou" he mumbled and slowly sat up on the bed. He leaned in to kiss Louis on the lips but the latter pulled away from Harry's face and Harry frowned.

Louis felt like he was going to pass out, Harry was so happy....so content and today he was going to become the reason for Harry's sadness.
"Harry, I need to talk to you about something important...but I...I want you to know that I love you and only and only you..." Louis said frowning. Harry furrowed his brows in confusion. "Uh okay..? What is it?" Harry's voice was still raspy and deep because of his nap.

"I- I think- no I mean...we should break up"

"What?"

Harry had expected everything but not this. He just stared at Louis for a minute without saying a word, he was praying that it would be a prank and Louis would just start laughing and hug Harry...but that never happened.
After a minute or so with tears glazing his eyes Harry asked, "Why?" His voice sounded so small and vulnerable and Louis wanted to just hug Harry at that moment but he didn't.

"I...I just think that it would be better f-for umm both of us..." Louis said, trying to hide the sadness behind his voice. "Who is he?" Harry asked bluntly. "What?" Louis replied, quite stunned at Harry's remark.
"Louis we were so happy till yesterday, we have been dating for 5 years, if it isn't for someone else, I don't think you'd break up with me just tell me who it is...I am not mad." Harry said as a stray tear rolled down his face.

"Umm...I got Brianna...pregnant.." Louis mumbled quietly.

Harry's heart shattered, all the air was punched out of his lungs at the statement, his heart probably stopped beating for a second. He couldn't breath properly trying to take in the words that just left Louis' mouth. After a few minutes of an unbearably tensed silence Harry spoke, "Well...congratulations"  with a tight lipped smile and got up from the bed. He went to the study room in their house and took a Harry Potter book from the room, he then went to the closet and took out his vans and wore them, he want back into the room to see Louis sitting on the bed with his face in his hands, trying to hide the tears.

"Since we are in the band, try not to make it awkward, I'll live with Niall....I'll get my stuff from here tomorrow." Harry said. "'M sorry Harry"
"It's fine honestly. Just act like nothing happened" Harry said calmly and went out of the room. He picked the book and then left the house. He walked to the park near their house and sat down under his favourite tree.

That is when it truly hit him. Him and Louis were over. Louis cheated on him. Louis got a girl pregnant. Louis is going to be a dad. He left Harry for a girl.

"Where did I go wrong? Why am not good enough for him...I gave him my everything, I loved him with all my heart and he chose a girl over me" These were the thoughts going on inside Harry's head as he let the tears flow from his eyes uncontrollably. He pulled his knees to his chest and buried his face in them. The book was left to his side forgotten. Harry felt as if someone had taken his heart out from his chest. He felt like a part of him was missing and that part was his Louis.

His Louis.

No longer his apparently. Louis was the only one that Harry ever loved, he was the one who made Harry believe that love exists. He made Harry feel comfortable in his own skin. He made Harry feel wanted. He made Harry feel desirable. Most importantly he made Harry feel at home. He made Harry realise that even if it's hard, if you love someone you can get through anything.

Harry wondered that did all the beautiful memories that the two had made meant nothing to Louis? Did all those times Harry would stay up all night taking care of Louis when the older of the two was sick meant nothing to him? Did all those times when Louis felt insecure about himself and Harry consoled him meant nothing to Louis? Why had Louis thrown away their beautiful relationship for a...girl?

Do you ever feel like you need someone to live, as in you can't physically survive without them? Louis was...no scratch that...Louis is that person for Harry.

And he is the one who broke Harry's heart.

On the other hand, Louis wasn't doing so well either. After Harry left, he felt his breathing becoming irregular, his heart felt heavy in his chest, he felt his sould being ripped out of his body, his hands felt numb and he could taste the tears on his tongue. He then got a call, he answered.

"Is it done?"
"Y-yea"
"Okay great, it's better for both of you" with that they hung up. Louis couldn't breath, he was gasping for air. He was having a panic attack, usually Harry was there to calm him down but now, because Louis messed up, Harry was no longer there. Louis tried to control his breathing by the 4-4 method, which somewhat helped. He knew that if he stayed in this flat any longer, he would certainly do something that he would regret.

After he had calmed down somewhat, he got up and ran towards the door, he clumsily put his shoes back on and ran out of the flat without even locking it. He went to Liam's. Liam lived only a 5 minute walk from Louis and Harry's flat. He needed someone right now or he might go back to his old ways of coping with things. He knew that he was going to relapse.
Louis reached Liams flat and knocked on the door, Liam answered a minute later.

"Hey Lo- are you crying?" Liam asked as he looked at Louis' shaking figure standing at his doorstep. Louis launched himself at Liam and embraced the taller one in a bone crashing hug. Liam was quick to wrap his arms around Louis and rub his back comfortingly. Liam lifted Louis off his feet and carried the smaller one of the two inside to the living room and closed the door behind him. He was still hugging Louis and running his hands through Louis' caramel hair. After around 15 minutes of hugging Louis, the latter calmed down a bit and his cries were reduced to hiccups and whimpers.
Liam slowly pulled away.

"Lou what happened love?"
"H-Harry...I-" Louis' breathing started becoming irregular again at the mention of Harry's name. Liam just hugged Louis again and cradled him till he calmed down a bit.

"I broke us.."  was all Louis said.