(M/N) was fortunate for this fact. It meant he could live a relatively normal life, free from the burdens he had faced as a teenager. When disaster struck with his old friend group, he knew jujutsu sorcery wasn't the life for him. Even when he had to handle Grade 3 or Grade 4 curses, he was grateful; they were nothing difficult for him to handle.
With that being said, these curses were slippery little fucks, but no match for (M/N) and his trusty kunai. Each one was imbued with a little bit of (M/N)'s cursed energy, since he didn't trust himself with his full power. Yeah, as you can see, our trusty protagonist here has gone through some shit. But in the end, haven't we all?

After about another half hour, (M/N) had finally exorcised all seven of the little rascals. He put his final throwing blade away and sighed with a good stretch. "Finally. Grub time," he muttered. He left the alley and returned to the main streets, stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking ahead. "It's too damn early for this, man. It's only seven in the morning!" He groaned.

As he internally battled on whether to pick up soba or onigiri on his way home from work, he admired the simplicity of the town he resided in. It was nothing like what he had dealt with years ago, during his teenage years.

"Dude, take it easy! And take off that stupid blindfold!"

"Hey, hey, my blindfold is beautiful!"

"No, you look ridiculous."

(M/N) huffed and shook his head. Tokyo was a distant memory, and that memory lane was one he did not wish to go down any time soon. He stopped at his favorite café to buy (favorite drink) and (breakfast snack), then left and continued on his route to work.
He worked at the local daycare, watching over kids while their parents worked or needed a break. It also served people who were on vacation and wanted some alone time from their kids. He lived and worked in one of the busier parts of Okinawa - a city named Nanjō. He lived an hour or two from the coast, so plenty of adults were on vacation in the luxurious beach resorts of the region.

(M/N) finally reached his job, humming a tune as he headed to his desk. He put his apron on, sat down, started munching on his food, and pulled out the lesson plan for the day's class. Today, they'd be crocheting toy designs the class had drawn the week before. Around 8:15am, the first parent entered - Mrs. Irezumi, with her son Tadashi. "Good morning, Mr. (L/N)," The woman greeted, putting her son's book bag up on the hook with his name on it at the side of the classroom. "I hope you've been well. I should be around to pick up Tadashi around 6 o' clock today."

"Sounds great!" (M/N) replied as he bent down to greet his student. "Tadashi, do you wanna help me set up for your classmates today?" He sweetly asked, petting the boy's black hair. The boy smiled and silently nodded, running up to his mother and hugging her farewell. (M/N) loved all his kids, so he'd never admit that the mute little boy was probably his favorite. Despite his disability, he was always able to communicate and display his sweet, gentle personality and behavior. When he returned to (M/N), the man held out bundles of crochet yarn and crochet needles to the little boy. "1 bundle and 2 needles per seat, please." 

Tadashi nodded and took the bundles, then made quick work putting out the materials on all the tables. As he finished putting the last few down, more children were starting to get dropped off. Tadashi perked up and signed hello to them all in JSL - some waved back, others awkwardly shuffled away. (M/N) frowned and gently pat his student's head, gesturing him to go to his seat by (M/N)'s desk. "Good morning kids! I hope you all had a good weekend," he greeted regardless once all the seats of the daycare were filled. "Does anyone know what we'll be doing today?"

One little girl raised her hand. "Are we doing that thing grandmas always do?" 

(M/N) laughed and nodded. "We are!" He answered. "It's called crochet. Can everyone pull out their drawings from last week? When I asked you all to draw a friend?" He asked them all, and after a few minutes, everyone had their papers. "Wonderful! Now.." 
So, for about two hours, (M/N) taught his kids on how to crochet their little friends together. There was plenty of struggle - Miyuki's fingers were tangled into her bear's stomach, Masumi was trying to chew the yarn like ramen, and the button eyes on Shigeru's octopus kept popping out.