I went to Brooklyn bridge park and sat down on one of the benches facing the river.

"Look who it is" I heard a voice from behind me say.

"Not a good day for jokes today, Lizzie" I replied crossing my arms and not taking my eyes off the river. She sat down next to me and stared at me.

"What happened, Alex?" She questioned seriously.

"Nothing" I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I don't like to talk to anyone about personal matters unless it's Wanda.

"You know that no matter if we are from rival mobs, I care about you" Lizzie placed her hand on mine squeezing it.

"I care about you too Lizzie" I said facing her for the first time.

"Let's go for a walk" She stood up and pulled me by the hand.

We walked around, always holding hands, until the sunset started to appear.

"Thank you," I said, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"You don't have to thank me for anything. Hey ahm what do you think about us going to the bar together" She asked me bowing her head in embarrassment.

"It would be my pleasure Lightwood. After all, it's even likely to irritate my brother, which I love" I teased but it didn't make her lift her head off the floor.

"It's no problem, Lizzie. I'm going with you" I said lifting her chin so she could look at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took us longer to get there because we still stood around admiring the sunset for a bit and still bought hot chocolate halfway there. When we finally arrived we were greeted by looks from both mobs, but that wasn't why she and I let go of each other's hands.

"Such attention my God, haven't you ever seen two people holding hands?" I asked annoyed. Lizzie squeezed my hand for me to calm down.

"Let's go to the back" She said pulling me with her before I could say anything.

We sat down and ordered some drinks.

"Your brother's girlfriend keeps looking over here" Lizzie whispered in my ear looking over to the bar where Natasha was standing.

"Let her look" I whispered back smirking.

Two can play the same game.

"Any plans for today?" I asked slyly. She moved closer to my ear and whispered very slowly.

"Seduce you" She moved her mouth away from my ear and looked into my eyes.

"And how do you plan to do that Miss. Lightwood?" I asked placing my hand on her thigh.

"Watch" She stood up and started dancing on the bar where strip-teasers usually dance. I put my arms over the couch and spread my legs watching her every move but also peripherally watching Natasha's face.

Peripheral vision be blessed. I could see the serious, jealous expression on her face. Her emerald green eyes tightly squeezed watching me.

I focused my gaze again on Lightwood watching her walking back to me. 

She closed my legs, sitting on my lap and placing her hands on my neck. Mine went straight to her thighs pulling her closer.

"You do realize that you are about to kiss your rival, don't you?" I asked staring at her lips.

"I do, and I'm sure I won't regret it" Then she kissed me, our tongues connected increasing the intensity of the kiss.

As we parted our mouths from each other she reached for my ear.