Chapter Fourty-four|| insanity

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes! I'm her.." he paused before falling into thought.

'What am I?' He questioned before finding the perfect awnser.

"I'm her uncle." He finally spoke.

"Uncle.. thank goodness.." you cried.

The male, rubbed her back soothingly. "Its okay, I'm here" he whispered.

Didn't occur to you in that moment, that monty wasn't nearby.

But it didn't matter, alot reminded you of that very night. The one to come take you away to safety had come at the right.... moment.

After a sudden realisation, to only connect the dots.

"Uncle" you asked letting go of the old brittle green eyed male.

"Yes?"

"Why are you here?" You asked, making the male step back. He had made a huge mistake.

"Where the hell is monty?" You asked another question sternly.

"I don't.. know exactly I just heard ruckus from my off-"

"I saw you on the cameras, you weren't in your office." His eyes widen. With a frustrated sigh, pinching his nose in utter annoyance.

Great he was called out.

"Y/n."

"Explain yourself. " you damanded backing away from the male. Before he could do or say anything.

"Take her away" he was cut off by the blonds voice. Sun to only hang off the ceiling and take ahold of her. Your eyes meet hers through the glass dome.

You gave her a confused look before being startled by your less liked animatronic.

"New friend!!" The animatronic screamed with glee, along with your scream of fear. Seeing it's yellow arms wrap around you like a rope.

'Sun...'

They must've put the daycare attended into his sun mode rather moon... you would've perfered moon.

"Please take her away sun drop." the animatronic chuckled in response to the blond.

You couldn't tear away from the animatronic no matter how hard you tried. The deathly hug only got tighter each time you would struggle.

"Why are you doing this!?" You shouted at the grey haired male. The male lifted up his hand stopping the animatronic. The animatronic stopped letting you two speak.

He had no expression, no response to his doings. He didnt wish too, honestly no matter how he would look at you, you would always remind him of her.

He just gave a emotionless look.

"Uncle.. why?"

"You won't understand y/n." He stated bluntly, dusting off his formal attire.

"You're no longer in my care.."

"What's that supposed to mean!?" You shouted back awaiting his awnser.

With a sigh, a grin began to form at his lips as he took out a cigarette, lighting it in the process.

"I tried to protect you, I tried to keep you away from all of this. But you are just too curious like him." He inhaled the small piece of rolled up tobacco.

To only walk up to you and blow it out in your face. You cough at the bitter smell that hit your senses.

"Take her away, I'm done." He motioned for sun to continue.

"Uncle!" You screamed as you felt yourself being dragged away from the safety of the dome.
You began to scream and kick

"Monty!! JACK! HELP SOMEONE!!" The animatronic laugh just had gotten louder and louder the more you cried and begged.

Where was monty!? Why didn't you question that before!? 'FUCK! I shouldn't of listened to that stupid gator.' Yes blame the damn gator y/n.

He turned his head away from yours now facing the blond, he ignored you.

Something you wouldn't thought would happen ever in your damn life!

He was someone you cared about and trusted. Now he's going as far to ignore your practical kidnapping?

You don't doubt he set up this whole thing! Why did you get tied up in his damn Web!?

Word count 1089