Chapter / Two

DIXIE JANE DAMELIO

"Tell me what's bothering you, baby, I can help." His hand traced the small of her back. It sent shivers throughout her whole spine. "I just had a stressful day at work, that's all." She looked up at him, staring into his honeydew eyes. Her whole existence drowned in his presence.

"I can take that stress off." He whispered in her ear. His voice was raspy and deep. She would be lying if she said it didn't affect her all the way to her core. "I don't know Noah, maybe we should just go to sleep."

His hands made their way up her shirt, massaging her skin. His touch alone gave her hives. Every touch of his was like the first. "Do you want me to stop?" He traced his hand farther along her skin, the shirt riding up when he came to her breasts. "Cause I will If you want me to." His knee was in between her legs, holding her captive.

After no response, her shirt began to come off, along with her pants. The movements were slow, and even after he would lift his hand off of her skin, she could still feel him. His touch left her speechless. Her speech was incoherent.

"Do you want me to make you feel better?" He began placing feathered kisses down her almost naked body. Her voice was shaky, and it was soft, but she managed to reply. "P-please."

Her back arched up after his fingertips grazed her thighs. And before she knew it, she was naked beneath him. His face dipping into her core, giving her endless amounts of pleasure.

Her hands tangled up in his soft hair, tugging every time he reached a spot that sent her over the edge. Her legs wrapped around his shoulders, while his hands held a tight grip on her thighs. The tiniest bits of movement were restricted. "N-Noah." Her moans filled the whole room.

~~~~

It was now two days after, and Dixie sat in front of her therapist. "I had a dream last night, and the night before." She told her honestly. "Was it like your previous ones?" In reply Dixie shook her head. "No, it was more. Way more."

She had fantasized about Noah a handful of times, but it was never so intense. It never felt as real as it did that night. She had never felt so hot and bothered.

"Was it sexual?" The therapist questioned. Her mind flashed back to the vivid memories of him between her thighs. Her loud moans filling the room, as she gripped his hair from the pleasure. "It didn't even feel like a dream. It felt real. It's like I could feel his touch in real life."

Just the thought of where his hands went send shivers down her body, her palms getting sweatier by the thought of it. "That is perfectly normal Dixie. Sexual interactions are often ones that are memorized. It's completely okay that you had dreamt about the two of you."

Her words made Dixie feel more normal. "How have you and Jaden been in that department?" The therapist questioned.

"We haven't done it yet, and I kinda don't want to." She answered rhetorically. "Why is that?" The therapist asked. "Because no one can handle me the way Noah did. No one can ever love me the way he did." She said truthfully.

"Dixie it's your mind that's telling you that. He can love you the way Noah did." The therapist said compellingly. "Listen I can't make you understand a feeling that I don't understand myself. He made me feel sane and if I can't feel that with Jayden, then I don't know what to tell you." Dixie answered in an angry tone.

"I love you, I am sorry" Noah said as he got behind Dixie in their bed. " Noah, you out of all people should know that I can't tell people what I am feeling if I don't get it myself " She said turning around looking into his hazel eyes deeply.