" Speaking of," Elizabeth checked the time, squinting her eyes at the clock as she put the backing into her earrings."We should be getting ready to start."

The girls sent my mom air kisses before exiting the room, leaving me alone with my mom for a few minutes.

Approaching my mother, I engulfed her in a hug with my cheek laying against hers, careful not to get makeup on her dress. Her hands touched mine gently as she closed her eyes, sighing softly.

" I love you mom." I start," And I am so happy that you finally found the person that makes you the happiest. You deserve nothing but the best and Jax is the very best."

My mother melts as I squeeze her shoulders." I love you too, baby girl. And no matter how happy Jax makes me, you will always and forever make me the happiest person alive."

My eyes water up slightly as she smiles, pinching my cheeks as her own eyes pool up. " Okay we should stop with the snappiness before we ruin each other's makeup."I pulled away from our embrace and fan my face as she chokes on a laugh.

" Right." She agrees as the door to the room opens and my grandfather walks in on the verge of tears as he takes in my mother.

I give my mom one last look before greeting my grandfather. " Looking sharp old man." I pay his shoulder as I pass him by.

" You look beautiful." He says over his shoulder as I walk out of the room and down the stairs of the house on the property of the wedding venue.

Before walking towards the back exit I paused near the full vintage standing mirror and ran my eyes over my appearance.

Makeup was still intact.

Hair was still in a super slicked and laid braided ponytail.

My dress was a gold satin maxi dress with an O-neckline and a scoop neckline with a closure tie in the back.

The colors for the wedding were white, gold, and emerald. I was my mother's maid of honor while Dominic was Jax's best man.

I let Dominic at the back entrance where Rhegan and Carson waited with him. Rhegan held my bouquet in her hands along with hers because my mother also made her a bridesmaid along with Giselle.

Carson and Cairo were a part of Jax's groomsmen.

" Thank you." I take my bouquet from Rhegan's hands as I stand in front of them.

Carson makes his way over to me.

He looked so sexy in a suit and tie. His hair was helped back with a few strands aborting the mission and settling in his eyes. The emerald tie brought out the color in his eyes as he approached me.

" You look beautiful, Angel." He presses a quick kiss to my temple knowing better to kiss me on the lips due to my lipgloss.

My hands make quick work of fixing his tie that was a tad bit crooked. " You look very handsome." I tilted my head as I ran my hands down his chest, smoothing over his look.

" Who knew that you two could clean up so nicely?" The joke earned a grunt of disapproval from both Carson and Dominic.

" Tuh, I look nice and fine everyday." Dominic fixed his tie in the mirror as he threw me a sharp side eye." Isn't that right, Ice?"

Rhegan looked up from her phone, most likely texting her father for his estimated time of arrival."Um yeah sure. Whatever you say, Nic." She says, giving away the fact that she wasn't listening to the conversation.

Regardless she was still agreeing with him and that made him happy.

He was like a lovesick fucking puppy.