Chapter 3: Where the fun begins. Part 3.

Count Dooku, supposedly the leader of this rebellion against the galactic republic. Some say he's a war criminal. Others say he's a dignified man fighting for peace. The results will vary depending on who you ask.

Right now, he was standing on a platform. He overlooked a giant arena filled with Geonosians. To his right were a Geonosian with a cane, Jango Fett, and then Boba Fett. To his left were two representees from the trade federation, and finally, the A.I waifu herself, Cortana.

In the arena itself were Obi wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Padma Amidala. They were chained onto giant stone pillars, unable to move. All the Geonosians were cheering, excited for the 'show' that was about to happen.

Cortana was definitely more interested than anyone else. Mainly because she wanted to see if Y/N was telling the truth or just messing with her. But so far, he was dead on. That both reassured and concerned her. The knowledge of the entire galaxy all ended up in...

That...

She didn't know if having the entire galaxies' knowledge ending up in what was basically a child was better or worse than if it ended up with someone else. Although she was thankful that this Y/N was vastly different from the original Y/N. Not only did it make figuring out that something was wrong extremely easier, but she could also already tell he was a lot nicer than the previous one.

???: She can't do that! Shoot her or... or something.

Her attention is brought back to the arena. Obi-wan was holding a spear and fighting a green spider with a spear. Anakin was being dragged around by a bull thing via a chain. And Padme had just dropped kicked a six-eyed cat from the top of a pillar.

All at once.

She blinks in surprise. She was a little surprised at this, but Y/N did mention this already. And so far, everything was playing out as intended. And the thought of Y/N made her think.

Y/N didn't know his way around the undying.

Part of her wanted to check on him. The other part of her wanted to keep watching. I mean, he's just a kid who has absolute authority on the ship and could even give the order to overload the reactor and blow up the ship.

Cortana turned to Dooku, who was currently watching the 'show,' and spoke.

Cortana: Sir, it seems Y/N has requested my presence for a short time.

Dooku gives her a nod without even looking at her. With that, Cortana vanishes. In an instant, she's in the main bridge of the undying. A completely empty bridge. Cortana vanishes again, appearing in the secondary bridge of the Undying. And it was still empty.

Cortana: Oh crap...

She might have messed up. And so, the search begins. But before that, she noticed something. Looking out the front window, she saw something shocking. You know the planet Geonosis? Yeah, it wasn't there. Instead, there was a different planet.

Well... not a planet. It was a space station... A giant one.

 A giant one