This is where the fun begins

About 20 seconds ago after writing this, I decided I was going to rewrite 'Simply Sith.' There's just so many things to fix, I figured it'd be better to start over once again. I'm going to try and keep this short. There's going to be a lot of different things, so I do recommend rereading each chapter as it's updated.

Anyways, I should probably say that this chapter just includes Y/N getting hit by Truck-kun and the bio's for the stuff you'll see early on. I might include the bio's for other things you will get later on but won't tell you when you get them.

I'm just saying that if you skipped this chapter, you wouldn't be missing out on too much. So do what you will with that information.

A long time in the future, in a galaxy far far away...

A single man, or I should say teen looking to be almost 20, walks down the street. The area around him was more of a countryside area. He had a backpack on his back, his phone in his hands, and his face staring at the screen.

He had google maps opened up, and it had plotted a course going straight down the road he was walking. The ETA was around an hour and a half. He sighs to himself as he puts his phone back in his pocket.

???: That's what I get for sleeping on the bus...

A bit of context to the situation. He fell asleep on the bus.

He pops his neck as he continues walking, already wishing he had not taken that nap. He had a long way to go, and a short time to get there. He was east bound, but he was certainly no bandit on the run.

He hears a noise behind him. He looks back and sees a deer looking right at him. The deer was on the same side of the road. Instantly, he has many neuron activations going on inside his brain.

He loved animals. More than people.

And I agree with him. Anyways-

He stops walking and faces the deer. He slowly begins to approach the deer. He had his right hand somewhat extended. One of three things were going to happen. The deer either would run, fight, or let him pet her.

The deer chose the latter, making the teen very happy. He instantly starts petting the deer like he would a dog. The deer leaned into the touch, enjoying the human petting it.

The teen loved animals, and they seemed to just love him to. Even the most aggressive dogs would just fawn over him after a minute or two. He's even pet raccoons before. 8 out of 10 experience. Would pet them again, just wish they didn't have that certain smell to them.

*BANG*

The teen fall onto the ground, the deer taking off running. He felt the jarring pain just below his left arm, right in his ribs. He almost screams in pain. He instinctively puts his hand there to try and stop the pain.

Instead of stopping the pain, all he feels is some warm liquid running down his hand. He didn't need to look at it to know what it was, nor did he even want to look.

His vision starts to get blurry, probably from the blood loss. He makes an attempt to reach for his phone, but he was losing more and more strength by the second.

He can feel someone touching him. Presumably, the person who shot him. He can feel the person putting something on his wound, as the person desperately speaks to him. He couldn't really make out any words, but he could tell that he might have been speaking into the phone rather than to him.

Y̵̩͔͎̊̔̿̃͗͆̈́ơ̴̧̧̧̦͇̘͖̈̊̇̍͜͠ư̵͕͛͐̎̉̏̓̀̆́̋͝͝ ̸̝̥͔͎̂̔̃̽̌͑̂̃͠a̶̢̨͍͂̉͊͛͗͋̎̈͐͊͘͘͘r̷̖̭̩͙̺̭̦̱̘͖̼̫̬͂̈́̏̔̈́̆̒̈́̔e̸̡̡̦̞͚͕̐ͅͅ ̸̯̠̼̖͋̉̓̔̓̈̑̇̔͘̚͠f̸̢̧̟̘̯͍̱̝́̍͛̌͊͘̕͠a̵̢̙̲̮̼̺̯̲̺͂͒͗̀̏͊̐͝ŗ̶̧̗͉͓̄͒̽͂͗̀̾͊̒̈́͛̕̚̕ͅ ̶̼̣̮̦̖̻͕͚̒͋̾̓͜t̷̢̧̖̘̱̦̩̃̀̿̅̽̚ͅỏ̴̤͔̦͖̟͎̫́͛͊͜͠͝ͅõ̶̗͔͐ ̸̫̱̣̠͔͋̾v̷̞͉̠͉͇͙́͌ͅà̴̡̧͇̳̝̤̩̳̯͔͔͉̲̂̕͝l̶̟̖̳̹̩̰̪̇͂̀́u̴̪̫̘͈̬̘͈̣̅͛̆̽͒̉̒ͅa̷̡͎̖̬̯͍̺̫͇̜͗̏̀̈́̐͌b̶̠̰́͂̾́̆̽̑̑͠l̶̥̜̠̜͙̹͙̬̒ȩ̴̧̢̲̩̜̘̳̻̙̺̞̈́̇̋͂̑̈́̔͗̆͜ ̸̢͉̫̩̠̟̙̝͍̋͗̒̄̚f̴̯̆̿ó̶̢̩̼̳͇͕̥̠͈͙̮̽͜r̶̨̛͕̬̱̺̀̏͆͠͝ ̸̺̝̞̠͈̺̻̪̹̃͐̔̇͊͗͛̽̓̑͐̕͝s̴͖͇̜̪̥̄́̐͋̽̃̾̍͂͒̊̕͝u̶̟̳̫̐ͅc̶͈̯̭̬̯̘͚̜͎̖̻̬̄͗̿̊̊̔̿̐̌͒̅͛̚̚h̷̫͉̭͖̬̄͂̓̽̍̓̀̿͐̚͠͝ ̵͍̖̖͆p̶̥̞̖͉̩̖̩̮̲̙̰̫̼̬͝ͅŕ̶̡̛̛̺̬̟͈͖͚͙̫͗͛̕̚͝o̷̢̦͎̯͙͕̤̝̱̘̥͐̃̀́͗̌̄̈́͐̾͜͝g̸̡̧̨͖͉̪̻͚̥̖̦͒͗̕r̵̢̢̼̻͚̦̱̹̼̺̮̲̜͋́̄̃̆ę̴̗̮̞̩͈̙̠̝͉̝̭͕͑̈́͑̋̀͑̎̓͆̃s̷̨̰͚̜̮̦̰͔̥̥̳̞͇̠̱̑͐̓̅͂̈́́͒̀͌͆s̷͇̖̻͉̩̜̙̱̱̠͈̅̉i̴̧̛̬͕͓͍̘͊̽̈̿̌̀̋͑̑̓̃̉͛͝ǫ̸̦̼̠̳͔̘̪̙͈͙͈̀͐͐̔̓̌̽̂̔͠n̴͇̗̭̘̻̠̟̫̼̰̓͌̆̏̅̀̀̌͠ ̴͔̲̃̾̀̃̾ţ̸͓͚̥̜͍̥̝̲̲̪̖̤̥͇̀̓͂̓́͒͌͆͆́͊̈́o̴̝͓̦̗͔͈̩̲̖̅́́̾͊͜͜ ̶̧̲̖̠̇͑͋̍̀̓̆͋̆͌̒͘͝b̴͓̼͔̭̕ẽ̸͓̥͕̼͕̊͑̀͂̾̚ͅ ̸̛̝̋̈̊͂̂̎̇̾͒̑̉̕͝͠l̸̼͉̿̀́͂̈́͝o̸̧̢͔̙̻̙͉̹̅̉̇͆̒͒̎̽͐̏̊̂̕̚s̸̭͚̼̩̯̝͈̹̭͇̩̈̏͗̓͒̔̇̒̈́̒̈́̽̚t̶̡̮͕̖̒̑̍̒͐̈̉̌̋̄̚̕.̸̡̠͚͍͉̻̫̿̅̃́̈́͂͆͆̔̔͘