chapter 2

TW: themes of murder
Rime's pov

After I figured out that Gramme's an ass I ran away. I can't dispose of him in this current state so I'm resting up in this house on the plus side I'm real close to the palace. Just a hop n a skip away.

I laughed maniacally at the thought. Then I can get rid of that ******* for good. In the meantime Rime had been planning how he would execute his diabolical scheme to satisfaction. Getting high off the thought that he'd pin you down wipe that pretty smile off your face and stab out your sweet innocent heart.

*******'s pov

*Snore*..."Possums......cuddling........."

"******* Wake up!!!!" What? But the possums are cuddling. "******* Wake uppppp" Anissa whined

"AH I'm up! I'm up! Gee" I complained

"Well I'm sorry but we need to get you to your little house." Little? That's one of the biggest houses I've seen in my life. "Get up." She demanded walking out the room. I hurried out of bed not far behind.

We ran around the palace waking everyone up for a good 20 minutes. After all that we all made our way downstairs and out the door.

After about a 30 minute walk or so we stumbled across the quaint 'little' home. "Alright barista, we can pay your rent for 3 months but after that you gotta figure out how to barista yourself some profit." Felix giggled at his little joke. I smiled rolling my eyes That Felix charecter

"Alright, alright I got it." I sighed "I'm gonna miss y'all so much" I glanced away from the house to the corner of my eyes at my friends as my smiled drifted away.

"Aww, *******, you'll be fine we'll visit twice a week if you'd like" Anissa suggested reassuringly

"I'd really like it-" Sage was cut off by both Anissa and Felix elbowing sage in the gut with a calm little smile "OW gee that hurt yanno"

-------------
We all said our goodbyes. I watched them walk away and turned towards the house towering taller than me, in a big field. I walked towards it. The house had an odd feeling to it ominous yet inviting.

As I finally got to the front door I reached for the keys and unlocked the door. It came creaking open without another movement. One foot step. That's all it took for something or someone to snatch me off my feet.
*************************************
Aghhh it's still the introduction so it feels like it's going nowhere :( -will
417 words