H.A.T.

Ila P.O.V
I woke up in a bed. So it had been a dream, I hadn't died and respawned. I pulled my eyes open and glanced around me, the bright white of the Marble walls blinding me.
I wasn't at home.
I sat up slowly, my side still throbbing from the respawn. It alway hurt like this after popping into a new world. I looked around at the unfamiliar room, looking towards the door, I need to get out of here. Being here is putting whoever decided to help me at great risk.
On shaky legs, I wobbled towards the door, leaning heavily on the wall. about half way there-which had taken much longer then it should have-the door opened suddenly, a walrus-man appeared, looking started when he saw me half way towards the door. I glanced at him and smiled sheepishly.
Caught red handed...great!
'What are you doing?' He questioned gently, taking one step towards me.
'I mm, I needed to go for a walk, yeah a walk.' I stated unconvincingly, trying to look casual, but clearly failing massively.
'Yeah sure. Please get back into bed. You've been asleep for nearly 3 days. Ross was starting to get worried that you wouldn't wake up at all.' He was almost next to me now. 'And that injury on your side is serious, it needs to be seen to.'
'Really,' I replied quickly, 'And what doctor said that was the case.'
'Me.' He replied. 'I am a doctor believe it or not. I may be a Walrus but that doesn't mean I can't be a doctor.'
He gave me a knowing look as I stepped towards the bed, sitting on the edge and glancing at him.
'My names Ila' I said smiling slightly, it was actually nice to have someone to talk to.
'Trott,' he replied sitting next to me on the bed, 'And you must be new around here because I haven't seen you before, or in the meetings before and everyone has to go to those, even Ridge.'
'Yeah, I'm new. And who's Ridge?'
A shocked look spread across his features, then he seemed to remember what I had just said. Smiling he replied 'He's the Landlord so to speak. Calls himself a Demigod but not many of us believe that anymore.'
I nodded.
~Time Skip cuz I can!~
Trott's P.O.V
Ross and Smith followed me towards Ila's room. I'd spoken to her for about an hour earlier while doing tests and re-bandaging her side. She's told how shed got it. And man! Did I feel bad for her.
I knocked on the door, hearing a shuffle from inside as the door opened to reveal her face, still a little plain but overall much better then when she'd fallen asleep in Ross's arms.
A grin spread across her face when she saw me, and it grew even larger when she saw the two idiots she's made me go get.
'Good day Ila!' I said happily, as she opened the door wider to allow us in.
Stepping through the doorway, Ross and Smith trailing behind, glancing nervously between Ila and myself.
'I don't bite!' Ila exclaimed, 'Honesty you're the crazy trio that brought me in here. I've been talking Trott for ages!'
They relaxed slightly, pulling up chairs from across the room while Ila and I sat on the bed again.
'Soooo...' Smith started, 'How'd you get here?'
Ila glanced at me and I nodded in reply. They needed to know to be able to trust her, and to be able to trust them like she now trusted me.
After explaining  Ila looked at Ross and Smith who looked at her shocked.
'How do you...How!' Ross stated in confusion.
'This is my life now, I've learnt to cope.' Ila glanced at the bed.
'Hey, we all have things about us that change the act and how we make friends. That's life, if people can't except you, you move on. How d'you think us three found each other!' Smith stated, glancing between Ross and myself.
Ila looked up at him, jumped off the bed and hugged him. Smith sat there in shock, slowly wrapping his arms round her and pulling her closer to him. I smiled at Smith and glanced at Ross, who nodded back.
Our silent convosation went like this ((S -Smith, T -Trott, R -Ross)) T - Whatcha think?
S - She's cooler then we thought!
R - Please Trott, please!
T - I'm meant to be asking you two! So is she in?
R&S - Yeah!
I glanced at Ila who was now back in the bed.
'So Ila,' I started.
'We've been thinking,' Smith continued
'Dangerous we know!' Ross added, Ila quickly shut her mouth, huffing in annoyance.
'Do you want to join us?' We asked simultaneously.
'I-I...'

Dun.
Dun.
DUN!!!!!!
Cliffhanger!
Hey guys! So chapter for you all!
Please Vote and Comment, Id like to know that you guys are reading this!
Thanks,
Ila