I didn't know what to do so I did the one thing I was actually good at. Running from very intense situations.

"I need to go. Yeah Urmm like now." I spoke turning around and running out the church. I didn't know where to go and to my luck it was raining. I decided to go on a walk even though it was raining and all I was wearing was a loose dress.

Great. Im definitely going to catch a cold.

~~~

I didn't know where I was going, I was kinda just processing everything in my mind. My dress now stuck to me and goose bumps were all over my body.

I had ended up across the high way at one point, I didn't know we had a high way in forks or La push, so I guessed I had walk so long that I ended up passing the high way.

After a while I ended up next to a gas station, I had no clue where I was and I was freezing. I slid down on the gas stations wall and sat there for awhile. I placed my head in my lap and closed my eyes.

I didn't know but tears where falling down my face. Okay I get it. Maybe I overacted but it was just a big shock all in a space of a couple minutes.

~~~

"Ma'm. Ma'm? MA'M!" Someone next to me was poking my shoulder. "Are you alright Ma'm?" I lifted my head.

"Urmm no." I said. My voice came out croaky.

"Look let's get you indoors." He spoke. He helped me up and started helping me walk into the station. "Is there anyone I could call?" He asked helping me sit down.

"Urmm." I spoke. Is there? I couldn't call the pack they would think I was mad. I didn't want to call Ma or Amy. I couldn't face them not yet.

I had one final option but I really didn't want to do it. So I decided who I should call.

"Urmm yeah."

~~~

I was sat on a chair with a blanket wrapped around me. The man at the gas station was really nice and gave me a coffee on him and a blanket to keep me warm. After an hour since the call was placed, someone walked through the door.

I looked up hopefully just like every time but unfortunately it's wasn't them. I didn't even know if they where coming. Once the women had paid she left.

After another two hours went by slowly, no one had come for me and it was now around lunch time. The guy walked up to me and sat beside me. He was on his lunch break and he was working with a women.

"Sorry they didn't show." He spoke softly, biting into a sandwich. I wasn't hungry that much I mean I could eat if I wanted to but I didn't want to.

I was also very afraid that the whole vampire thing would create havoc for me but it hadn't so far. I couldn't speed from one side of the station to the other. I didn't stop breathing, my breaths went in and out like normal. I didn't have a thirst for human blood and nobody really smelt that bad.

"Yeah well I wasn't expecting them too." I said shrugging off his apology.

"If you don't mind me asking where do you live?" He asked. I looked at him with a strange look and he soon caught on to what I pictured. "Oh no. Not like that. I should of worded it better. Just because I live a hour and a half away and if you don't live that far then I could drive you." I nodded.

"I live in forks." He gritted his teeth together.

"That's a bit far. I'm staying in the Misty Valley Inn." He spoke still eating his sandwich. I had a thought.

"If I'm correct forks high school is like a ten minute drive from there." He nodded.

"Yeah you would be correct." I turned to him.

"Would you be able to drop me off there?" He smiled brightly.

"Of course Miss." He looked over to his colleague. Who was watching him annoyed. "I get off work at two. Only two hours wait, you think you could wait that long?" I nodded.

"Yep. Sure can do." So I just sat there waiting till this nice man got off work.

~~~

"I'm done." He said walking over to me. "Do you wanna go?" I nodded.

"Yeah let's go." I spoke excitedly. I was exited to go back to La Push but I would be scared for what I would be faced with.

He opened the door for me and we walked out to his truck. It was a nice truck. It wasn't crappy but not one of those really nice ones that people tend to steal.

"Ready for an hour and a half journey." I nodded my head.

"Sure am." He chuckled slightly and started the engine backing out of the gas station.

~~~

"Are you sure I can't repay you?" I asked him. It was now four pm. He had dropped my off at forks high school and I wanted to give him some money for how nice he was too me.

"I'm sure. It was just an act of kindness. But hay if you ever need any help come over to the inn I won't be moving any time soon." I nodded.

"Thanks Xander." On the trip back we learnt about each other. He knew my name I knew his. He knew I had lost my mother and father and he had lost his wife.

He had four kids. Twins and singulars. The oldest was Joey, he was 14. The second oldest was Mandy she was 13 only a year younger then Joey. And then the twins Honey and Drew. Honey was older then him by five minutes and they where both 10.

"I should get going now it's getting late and I have kids to get back to. But you promise to call." He said walking over to his truck. We had exchanged numbers as well.

"I promise every other weekend." He nodded. I'm sure to look forward too it. He got into his truck and started it up, before he headed off not before waving and I waved back.

He was a kind, sweet, genuine man and at first I was sceptical but aren't we all. And I got to keep in touch with him and have a relationship. He was starting to look like a father figure to me.

Now the only trouble was to get a lift to La Push. I'm sure if I went to the police station I could get Charlie to give me a ride.

Charlie was quite nice to me we had met when I was around Billy cooking for him. He walked in and asked if he wanted to go fishing but spotted me and I ended up cooking dinner for both of them.

Once I got to the police station I asked if Charlie could give me a ride. He wasn't shocked to see me he was at my funeral. He saw the fight break out and me rise from the dead.

He agreed to drive me to my house but I asked to make a small detour. He happily agreed.

"How did you do it?" He asked me.

"Do what?" He laughed slightly.

"You know rise back from the dead. All that kinda stuff." I sighed a little but not so loud he could hear.

"I don't really know. I remember waking up in a coffin and seeing a fight break out. I quickly pieced two and two together. But every time I think about it, I think what if woke up five or ten minutes later. I would be trapped under ground right now." He nodded.

"Don't think negative. It already happened there's no point thinking negative about the past now when it has already happened." I nodded.

"Your right." I smiled at him and he smiled back.