[Vol 1] Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

"To be completely honest with you, I didn't really bring you back for a specific reason. I only brought you back because I wanted too and I also wanted to see and test if I had the abilities to make your vessel correctly. Which by the way how does your body feel?" I asked her very curious.

Her eyes stayed narrowed in on me as I just stood there no caring. I didn't know what she was trying to do. Only that if I tried to retort things would end unexpected.

Soon enough her gaze had softened, but she still remained cautious as she held her staff tightly.

"You are telling the truth." She stated as I nodded my head with a a small smile.

Upon this she began to look up towards the sky.

"What is this place? This world? It feels so pure and so calm as well." She said as I walked up towards her.

"It's name is Earth, for as long as I can tell. It's a world filled with Magic and mystical creatures such as back in your old life. Only that somethings here are different from there." I told as she placed her gaze back on me.

".....Please, tell me more about this world." She said as I nodded and began to give her an explanation on what I found.

"...I see, so Dragons are not as power as they are back on my world. Also this world is not used to chantless Magic as well as their variety in spells and elements are limited." She said giving a brief summary over what I told her already.

"Yes, I have had to cover up my uses of chantless Magic by saying that it is a Null Spell which is the closest thing to chantless Magic here." I told her as she nodded with a thoughtful look.

"Intresting..."She trailed as I looked up towards the sky and could tell it would soon be about 2 o'clock or something close.

'Hm, I better hurry this up if I want to go by sheaths and bullet pouches for my new weapons.' I thought as I returned my gaze onto Irene.

Even now I can't stand, but not to stare at her a bit.

"Well Irene, I'm sure you don't want to be kept here all day so, I will give you 2 choices." I told her as she gazed towards me.

"Hm?" She questioned.

"It's simple really, I'm not really a person to keep people chained up and command them like a bastard. So I'll give you a choice. You can come along and travel with me and my companions as we go on quests and do other things like family. Or you can go out by yourself and live your new life as a new woman with many mysterious adventures ahead of you." I explained as she looked at me quizzically.

"....I.....May you give me sometime to sort out my answer? Getting reincarnated into a different world, a different body that looks and feels like my own. I need some time to collect myself if you will allow me that?" She asked as I gave a smile and a nod.

"Sure, take all the time you need. Currently I still have to stay here for today and most likely tomorrow too. So once you have your answer come and find me. Or if you don't make it in time." I said as I took out a small bullet and changed it into somthing more holdable.

Thrn placing a seal on it, I handed it to her as she looked at it confused.

"If I leave, before you have your answer. Just flood a bit of your magic into that and I will show up to you very quickly." I said making her look at me with a nod as I nodded back.

"Great, well it was nice to officially meet you Irene, Stay safe and if you have any questions. I'm sure you know how to find me." I said as I began to walk away from the scarlet haired woman leaving her to herself.