"Ow that hurts." I can feel that monkey girl's punch. She's strong.

"That serves you right." William is laughing in my pain. "You really didn't notice her?"

"No, I was pre-occupied by something else." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Man, you must see your face when she did her super punch...it's priceless." He keeps on laughing.

"So who's side are you on?"

"Definitely with her, she's cute." He said.

"Really? You like her kind? your weird, you must check your eyes to a doctor or something."

William kept laughing, I just waited there in his office until he stopped laughing.

"Finally" I said.

"Sorry about that, I am definitely going to hire her."

"Don't you dare do that." I tried to threaten him.

"Nope, I like her, She is one in a million." He smirked.

"Yeah right , by the way, I have to do a community service for a month, so you have to cover for me when I'm not around."

"What? What did you do this time?"

"I didn't started it, he did. Let's not go into details, cause I might change my mind and just kill that man."

"Fine, where is that community then?"

"In my old place, River Valley, It's a two hours drive from here."

"What, I thought you came from the other state?"

"Yeah, but before that, I came from there, We used to live in that small town."

My conversation with William took a while, I was instructing him of what to do with the other clients that I'm handling.

I went home tired, and a pain from my tummy. I took a shower and went to bed. 'I'm going back there after..like ten years..' then an image of a girl appeared in my mind, my neighbor, or enemy. 'Will I get to see her again?" I wonder, and feel a sleep.

*DEVON MCKNIGHT*

I went home to my apartment, I am not living with folks anymore, actually they left me here alone and went to the other state with my brother and sister who is still teens now, for work. They want me to come with them, but I love it in here, and besides I can live on my own now.

I live with my childhood friends, Mizzy, Edhen and Patricia. We all chose to live together, aside from being kicked out in there own houses, we have to rent an apartment together so that we can share our expenses.

"I'm home" I shouted.

"OMG, What happen to you?" Edhen said.

"Well i bump into a jerk on the company that I applied in." I took my shoes off and drop myself in the couch, I'm tired.

"You want to eat?" she asked.

"Nope. By the way where's the other two?"

"Mizzy is on a date with Aron, and Pat is on a mission hitting on Arthur, you know what I mean right?" she smirked.

"Well they  all had there own love lives, that leaves the two of us then."

"Well..aammmm"

"No way...Don't tell me you have a boyfriend, please noo." I begged her, cause if she does, it will mean that I will be the only one haven't had a boyfriend in a year.

"Kind of..?

"What kind of answer is that? Who is the victim now?"

"Well, his name is Micheal, his really nice, I will let you meet him one of these days." She said happily.

"Ok fine, as long as your happy, I'm happy for you too." She hugged me.

I went to my room, , took a bath, preparing myself to sleep, When my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, May I please speak to Devon Mcknight?" the voice on the other line said.

"Yes, speaking?"

"I'm William Fox and I'm calling from Zorbe." He said, Oh this was the man a while ago.Crap I think they are going to sue me for punching the CEO. I'm so dead.

"Ah are you going to sue me?" I hesitantly asked.

"What? hahahaha no I'm not..actually I called because I wanted to say to you personally, that you hired." Did he just said something like there's a miracle that happened that I'm hired? "Hello is anyone there?"

"oh I'm sorry I'm still comprehending the thing that you said, just to make sure I heard the right thing, did you just said that I'm hired?" I asked.

"hahahaha I know your something.." I heard him murmured on the other line."..Yes you heard it right, You are hired, so I want you to report here in the office on monday, is that alright?"

"Yes sir absolutely sir."

"Ok so that would be all. bye."

"Bye, oh ,Thank you so much for hiring me."

"Hahaha no problem,.." The he hang up.

Oh my gosh. I have a job!!

"Ahhhhhh" I can't help but scream

"What happen?" The girls went in to my room with a worried faces.

I laughed and they got confused. "What is it?" Pat said.

"I'm sorry about that, it's just that I got hired!" We all screamed. Girls.

I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.