Prologue: The Invasion of The Voice

It was a bright and sunny day, our very own Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was on his way to school. You couldn't tell from his face, but Ayanokouji was particularly in a bad mood. 

Just a couple days ago, he had messed up and got too involve with the case with Sudo and Class C, because of this, Horikita got curious and tried to question her way to Ayanokouji's true abilities, something that he didn't like.

And thus, because he was too busy reflecting on his mistakes, he ended up being late and having to rush to school under the blazing heat of the sun.

Thankfully, the school wasn't too far and he arrived just in time. From there, he made his way to the Class D classroom and when he opened the door... he was met by a very strange situation.

First of all, the room was... no, it wasn't even a room anymore. What should've been the Class D classroom, was bizarrely replaced by a humungous theater, bigger than the one the school had.

That's not all, everyone, every first-year student and teachers were present, and upon closer inspection, was just as confused as Ayanokouji. 

"What the fuck is going on here?!" he heard Sudou yell.

"Fuck if we know! Dumbass!" Ishizaki yelled back, dissing him for absolutely no reason. 

"Huh?! What'd you say?!"

"Sudou-kun, stop it" / "Stop it, you dumbass, you're not helping." Horikita and Ibuku scolded their classmates at the same time.  

Ayanokouji entered the theater and made his way to his classmates. 

"Ah, Ayanokouji-kun, you're here," Hirata greeted him. 

"Hey. So... can you tell me what's... going on?" Ayanokouji asked, he had never been so confused in his life.

"Yeah, I've asked around, no one knows either. All we know is that the door to every first year classrooms has suddenly... become this," Hirata spoke with clear confusion in his tone. 

"No--" before Ayanokouji can reply, a voice echoed throughout the theater, taking everyone by surprised. The voice said: "Ugh, finally, you're here," the voice seemed annoyed, as if it had been waiting for eternity.

Everyone looked around and at each other, looking to confirm where the voice is coming from, but to no avail.

"You just had to run late, didn't you, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka? Just because you're the main protagonist, what makes you think you can keep me waiting?" the voice continued.

"Huh?" Ayanokouji unintentionally let out in reaction to seeing his name mentioned by the mysterious voice. 

"Me?"

"That's right, you,"

"But--"

"Oh well, I guess you were in a bad mood after Horikita pried too deep into your past, so I'll forgive you." the voice said something that took Ayanokouji and the mentioned Horikita off guard. To this, murmurs and gossips instantly spread between the students.

"...How do you know that?" Horikita stepped up, completely on her guard.

"Relax, relax, I'm not even scratching the surface yet when it comes to revealing all of your little secrets," the voice laughed, it seemed like he was trying to lighten the mood, but his statement only did the opposite.

The moment the voice talked about their "secrets", everyone tensed up.

"W-What do you mean, s-secrets?!"

"Heh, I knew you would be the first to react to that, Karuizawa Kei. You're secret is a pretty nasty one after all," although they couldn't see their face, all of the students could envision the voice nastily smirking as he threatened Kei, who was struck silent by their words.