Jemily and Heid chapter 2

Reid's Pov

"What do you want from us?" I ask them. "You two are like them, you deserve to die" one of the woman shouts. I'm good except from some cuts and one stab I'm good. But Emily is way worse she got to one arm and has some cuts and one stab. "You know your friend here got shot to arm, now it's your time." One of them said. The other one pick me up meanwhile the first one shots me. It hurts so much! They threw me on the floor again. "LET HIM BE!" I hear Emily shouts. "Oh you can't stop shouting do you? I'm tired of your shouting, say bye to your friend and the whole world because I'm going to kill right now." Woman said. I can see Emily cry. "Please let her be" I said as I cried. The woman came to me and put the tape on my mouth. The other woman points the gun to Emily's head and put finger on the trigger, I close my eyes I don't want to see this. A minute after I hear.
BANG!
I slowly opened eyes and see the woman with gun lying on the floor with shot right in her head and Hotch standing in the doorway and gun pointed at the other woman. JJ run to uncuff Emily and Morgan run to uncuff me. Rossi arrested the woman. And me and Emily were taken to hospital

2 hours later

Hotch's Pov

The doctors said Emily and Reid is and we can visit so me, Rossi and Morgan went to Reid and JJ, Elle and Ashley went to Emily.
When we got to room we were talking for a bit. But then I said "Derek, Dave can you for now please I need to talk to Reid in private." I say and both of them leave. Reid is looking me straight in the eyes and I started "Reid... I know how you feeling around me, you are in love with me. That night when I came to your home drunk I kissed you I remember it when you were kidnapped and I found out that I'm in love with you too, maybe you thinking it is so fast, but I know it's not. Spencer Reid I love you." I say with a big smile and with tears in the eyes. Reid doesn't say anything for a couple of minutes, when I start to wonder if I do right thing. I feel Reid's hand on my tie a second my lips is on his.

JJ's Pov

Me, Elle and Ashley went to Emily's room. Elle, Ashley and Emily are talking and laughing together now, but I'm sitting in the corner of the room hugging myself, wondering if Emily still loves me after I did to her. "Jen you okay?" I hear Emily asks me. I get up from my chair walking slowly towards her bedroom, when I get to her bed, she stares at me "Jen?" I lean myself closer to her and smash her lips with mine, she immediately kissed me back. After a 3 minutes we pull back and I scream "I LOVE YOU EMILY PRENTISS!" I screams, tears now streaming from mine and her eyes after a moment later I hear "I love you too Jennifer Jareau" and we kiss again. Ashley and Elle just staring and has lovely eyes. When we pull back I lay down next to Emily and scream "EMILY PRENTISS IS MINE" Me, Emily, Elle and Ashley laughs. After a minute Elle says "So you two find out who's the love of your life too?" Elle said and we both nod, "Wait, who other find the love of her life?" Emily asks and we see Ashley grab Elle's hand and they kissed. "Aww" Said me and Emily in unison. "How long are you two together?" I ask them "8 months" Ashley says and kiss Elle again. A few minutes later boys and Penelope come to the room. We talked for a little bit, but after 40 minutes I say " Everyone I want to tell you something... I finally found out who I'm really in love with..... I want to tell you Emily and I are together." I say, everyone congratulates us "But we're not the only one, Ashley and Elle do you want to tell them or?" Emily said and second later Elle and Ashley are kissing.
"I think we should head back home." Hotch says.