Heid chapter 9

Hotch's Pov

When I get home, everything seemed quiet. I checked full house looking for Reid, when I find him outside sitting on one of our chairs. "Hey Reid. How you doing?" I ask him, he didn't say anything for a couple of minutes. He look like mess, his eyes are red, his face is full of sadness and his clothes are dirty. He seem like a man without a soul.

He picked up his phone and showed me the picture what broke me. It's picture of me and Angela laying in the bed naked. "What the fuck is this, Aaron!?" He shouted at me, "Reid, let me explain. Please?." I begged him on my knees. "Explain!" He said annoyed "I don't know what happened. It felt weird, like if I was not on this world for a while." I said, instead of respond, he started crying. I tried to hold him, but he flinches everytime.

"I guess. I'm nothing for you." He said and smash our garden table with both of his hands. "Of course, you are something for me. You are my fiance." I said hoping he will be able to forgive me, "Yes. Sure. Mhm." He said sarcastically "Reid! I love you. Please. Forgive me." I said crying, I can see how tears are forming in his eyes too, "Hotch. I don't know if I can trust you anymore. On the start of our relationship, you kissed someone else. And now, we are engaged, and you slept with someone else." Reid said on the verge of tears. "I guess, I'm going to spend some time in hotel. We will talk about this." He said and got into the house to pack his things. My heart shattered quickly, this hurt so much more than when Hayley and I got divorce. Reid is something else. He is smart, handsome, sweet and so much more. I'm always going to love him, I hope we can get through this together. Hope, that is only thing, what I can say now. HOPE

Reid's Pov

I arrived at the hotel and notice cute receptionist, "Hi, my name is Ollie. What we can do you for you?" She said nervously, "A room. For one. For..." I stopped, I'm not sure for how long I want to stay here, "For week." I said avoiding eye contact "Alright. Here is your key." She said handing me my key, I grabbed it and head to the elevator.

When I got into my room, I put my bag on kitchen counter and head to shower, I need some refresh. This room is nice, it has four basic rooms, bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. And from the kitchen, you can get on small balcony. It's seem comfortable here.

After my shower, I don't want to do anything, so I just head to bed. I change my clothes, and smash my head right against pillow. After 1 or 2 hours thinking of what I'm going to do, I finally fell asleep.

In morning, I was a little disappointed to waking in bed alone. But, I must get ready to work, so I started my morning routine. After 30 minutes I'm already in car and on the way to the BAU.

I got there around 7:20, I know we need to be here at 8, but today I don't really care. When elevator arrived at 6th floor, I step out and notice that nobody is here, except for Hotch. Of course, he must be here. I want know how he's doing, so I went to door into his office and looked through windows. I saw something very rare, Hotch is crying and looking at some photography, I figured it must be photo of me and him.

God Reid, come on dude. You need to talk to him. Maybe he has some good explanation.
I told to myself, and yeah I knock on the door and he shouted "Come in". I step into his office and notice, he immediately trying to wipe away the tears. "Hello. How are you?" I ask him and he just shrug. "Hi. Bad." He said sadly, I notice that he has some case file on the table, I know I need to somehow start conversation, so I ask about them "What's this?" I said pointing at the case files on table "Our next case." He said in his normal boss tone, "I think we need to talk about yesterday, because I hope you have some good explanation for what happened with that girl." I said and he took a deep breath, put his hands on the table and started talking "When I got to that bar, she was staring at me all the time, it was so annoying, I secretly hoped she can get somewhere else. But, no. She was staring and staring. So I just tried to pretend like she was not there. But, in moment she sat next to me and started talking, she was saying some random things, what I don't even remember, but two things what surprised me are - 1) She was the girl, what kissed me in that bar, when we were starting our relationship,
2) She bought me another drink, I don't want that, but she forced me to drink that, so I assume I don't have any other choice than drink it. I drank everything, what was in that glass. And after some minutes, I started to feel very weird and after a while I think I fell asleep, maybe. Definitely something was in that drink, I just don't know what. In the morning, I quickly rushed out of her apartment and head to our home, and rest of story you know." He said very sadly "Oh. I-" I'm at complete lost for words, "That girl want to get you, I think she doesn't care how would she does that. Maybe she drugged you to falsely get you in the bed." I said with tears forming in mine eyes, "Possible. But, Reid, please forgive me." I can see his pleading eyes, "Okay, I'm forgiving you. But, be more careful." I said and wink at him, he smirked and said "Definitely". "So bye for now", I stepped out of his office and saw everyone were already there.

Morgan, Elle and Ashley doing paperwork and JJ and Emily is cuddling in Emily's chair. Two of them are super cute together, you can see nothing, but pure love between them. Rossi is in the kitchen making coffee and Penelope I think I'm her lair.

In one moment, when everyone was together, Hotch came into out of his office and shouted "We have case, conference room now!" He seemed so urgent and triggered, we all rushed into the conference room and sat at chairs. "What's going on Hotch?" Morgan asked confused "Yesterday, in Lincoln, Nebraska were three peoples murdered with one shot in head. First victim 27 years old Zack Meijer was a normal person in town, he has family, work and nice house. Second and third victims, Jane and Diana Stawarski were two females in relationship, they were married for 2 and half years and besides of that, they were completely normal too. But, there is one thing." Hotch said "What thing?" I asked desperately waiting for an answer, "This." He said and showed us pictures of the crime scenes and there was... Oh my god.. On every crime scene is photo of our full team, somewhere in public. "This will not be that bad, if next thing will not happen." Hotch took a deep breath and continued "This box came to police this morning." It was box full of pictures of everyone in our team, at work, at home or somewhere on street. "Stalker?" Emily asked "Most likely." Hotch answered "We are going to Nebraska, Lincoln so everyone get ready and when I'm saying everyone then everyone." I'm starting to be so nervous, I don't like cases about the team. We are going to keep some gross memories from that town. I hope everything and everyone will be good when we get back.