He glance around seeing the students kept on glancing at him then back to their friends while mouthing his name.. He can read their lips, not all but his name and some word of a boy this and that, now he is sure the plot is about him, not only two or three students but the whole students inside the cafeteria, some chuckle which makes him even more uncomfortable.

"Jisung.. Are this photos real?"

Minju sit next to them, she's the only person Jisung consider as a female friend, they are not that close either.

Jisung take the phone from her hand, looking at it carefully, he almost drop the phone when he saw the photo of him and Minho, kissing at the street the other night when they went out for a dinner date (Chapter-25) who must've taken the photo?

His anxiety kicks in as he felt like the world is spinning, his breath hitch, so hard to breathe while his body become so hot yet he looks paler and paler "Where the fuck did you get this photo?" Hyunjin is furious, banging the table while Felix quickly hugged Jisung who stood still frozen, clearly in a shock state of mind "On the seniors group chat.. Someone posted it" That's the worst, it's the only gc the three of them wasn't in but the worst part is that, all the former seniors of the school was in there, still talking and having a conversation with each other which includes Jisung's sister as well..

"What?!" Both Hyunjin and Felix shout at the same time, catching some attentions from other students.

No this is bad. Jisung can't do this.

He stands up, rushing out the cafeteria, the students started to murmurs again but this time, he can hear all of it, as if he suddenly get a super power, as if 'The Blue Ear' suddenly live inside him.

"He's the student who kiss a man"
"He have a sexual relationship with some adult?"
"Is he gay?"
"So disgusting"
"What a whore"
"I feel bad for him"

Different type of comments, they even made up some rumors and even calls him names.

He could hear Felix and Hyunjin running after him while calling him but Jisung can't stop, he just ran and ran, pushing through the students who were standing on the hallway, all the murmurs are barely audible but they are so loud inside his head, it hurts.

He ran out the school gate, ignoring the guard, yelling at him to come back but Jisung couldn't careless, he ran towards his house as if he is trying to stop his sister from seeing the photo, as if he can, little did he know that it is too late.

Jisung's heart clutch the moment he walk inside the front door and saw his sister crying mess, sitting by the living room couch, she look at him eyes filled with horror, sadness, pain and betrayal. That broke Jisung's heart into a million pieces.

What have he done. Why did he messed up. Why did he betray his own sister.

He ran out again, now with his tears streaming down his cheeks and for the very first time he feel disgusted, of everything, of how he used to act with his sister's boyfried, of how he betrayed his sister so easily, of how much a person he is. 

everything makes him feel sick and feel like throwing up.

No, He want to die, he want to vanish, to leave this world and never come back again.

Without him realizing it, his feet dragged him to a one's person house.. Minho

Minho groaned hearing his doorbell ringing multiple times, who the fuck could it be at this time? Jumping up from his couch, he made his way to the door, opening it to see Jisung, crying mess, he was sweating so much as if he ran for 5 days straight without any break.

"Jisung what happen? Why are you crying?" He asked, pulling the younger into his arms tightly but thoes questions make him cry even more "Hyung please take me out of here, Please I don't want to live anymore" He begged, gripping on the older's sleeve tightly.

That makes Minho who doesn't know anything freak out , he tried breaking the hug so that he could at least try to read Jisung's face but the younger hug him tightly, only saying a word 'Please Hyung' over and over again.

"Jisung, I need you to calm down okay, Jisungie please calm down, baby" Jisung was crying so hard, started to breath heavily, he might hyperventilate, Minho gently pat his back, humming softly so that it could help Jisung for even the slightest.

hopefully it did, Jisung catch on his breath but still sobbing on the older's arms. taking this as a chance Minho gently and carefully pick him up and walk to his room, letting the poor boy lay down on is bed. 

Seeing Jisung cry so much breaks his heart, it's the first time he saw the boy crying this much, he don't how or what to do since he didn't even know why Jisung ran all the way to his house during school hours.

"Hyungg" Jisung called out "Yes, yes Jisung-ie I'm here.. What did you need?" He asked, stroking the younger boy's hair.

"Please get me out of this place"

____
Thank you for reading.
Luv y'all
Peace out 🤍🌼✌🐇🐿