Chapter-17

Jisung slightly open the door, taking off his shoes and entered the house, He was welcomed by Doongie softly meowing to hi while rubbing himself on Jisung , Jisung smiled picking him up "I bought you your food on the way home" He said softly, co...

  Jisung slightly open the door, taking off his shoes and entered the house, He was welcomed by Doongie softly meowing to hi while rubbing himself on Jisung , Jisung smiled picking him up "I bought you your food on the way home" He said softly, cooing when the kitten licked his hands, it was ticklish "Doong-ie where is Minho Hyung?" He asked, putting down the cat and walked inside the kitchen, Doongie follows him as if he understand that Jisung is going to give him his treat.

Jisung put his bag on the table, taking out Doong-ie's food he bought on the way home, he take a small bowl from the cupboard, opening the cat's food and put it inside the bowl, putting the bowl down on the floor so that Doong-ie can eat it comfortably, he chuckled seeing Doongie eating the food hungrily, almost burring his whole face inside he bowl "Slowly slowly" He squat next to the kitten.

Jisung stroke the kitten's back and  take a deep sigh "Doong-ie you're lucky, you don't have anything to worried about" He stand up slowly and went up, to his room.

Jisung close the door behind, throwing his bag at the corner of the room, throwing himself on the bed and took a deep sigh again, he close his eyes, feeling so tired, not physically but mentally and emotionally,  he dozed off without bothering to change his uniform.

He woke up feeling a soft blankets wrapping his body, he don't remember covering himself up in those, he get up, grabbing his towel from his drawer and some comfy clothes, walking inside the bathroom to take a warm shower,  after he's done changing himself , he check the time, it was already 7:30. 

Did Hyung eat dinner out? He thoughts to himself, walking out his room to make himself whatever was there inside the kitchen, he's starving not eating anything for the whole day...

 What will he made? Ramen will do, with some leftover side dishes, he decided not to order today cause 1. He will have to wait about a half and hour again and 2. If he wait for another more minute, he will starve to death.

He saw Minho sitting on the dinning table touching his phone, by the look of it, he just comes home, Jisung just stood still until Minho speak up noticing the younger's presence "Hey, Good Morning, (because he just woke up) how are you sleeping?" Minho smile softly, Jisung's heart flattered, he's really handsome.

Jisung cleared his throat, giving him a small smile in return 'Don't get distracted Han Jisung' He mentally slapped himself.

"I was waiting for you to have dinner together" Jisung take a cup of ramen from the cupboard, filling it with hot water "Sorry Hyung, I'll just have ramen today, I don't really have any appetite" Jisung is glad that Minho didn't asked him why, He walked out the kitchen to his room, eating his ramen on his bed.

Minho woke up lazily in a one gloomy Sunday morning, it had already been two days since Jisung started to avoid him, Minho also didn't missed that Jisung is clearly avoiding him.