Chapter-1

"Noona I'm home" Jisung shout opening the door "Oh! How's school?" His older sister ask while cooking something for their dinner "Great? Ummmm smells good

  "Noona I'm home" Jisung shout opening the door "Oh! How's school?" His older sister ask while cooking something for their dinner "Great? Ummmm smells good.. What are you making?" The younger took off his shoes and head to the kitchen where his sister cook for their dinner "Nothing much.. And hey do you still remember i told you i have boyfriend?" The older asked turning off the gas stove while she arrange the table the younger help her "Yeah.. Why?" The younger put some of the plates and bowl on the table "Actually he will be coming over tonight or maybe you will meet him often from now on so be good to him.. Even if you don't like him behave well" The older command. 

"Tch...We'll see about that" The younger said sarcastically "Han Jisung he's my boyfriend so please be good to him or else I will tell mom and dad that you almost failed yesterday test and I don't want you ruining my relationship again, this time" Yes because of Jisung, she broke up with his previous boyfriend, well Jisung just didn't like him, it's not his fault that he hate his attitude "Alright Alright I promise" The younger said quickly scared that his parents will deduct his monthly allowance.

They finally finished and started to eat "So i heard you got a girlfriend from Hyunjin and Felix.. Is she pretty?" The older ask him while teasing him "We broke up today" The boy said normally to the older, taking out his phone and scroll through his social medias "You what? Already? It's been only one week.. Hey put your phone down, no phone while eating" The older said almost shout "Jeez, You hurt my ears, I'm not deaf" Said the younger, putting down his phone while shoving rice inside his mouth, he just wanted to eat peacefully without his sister nagging him "Damn Han Jisung you're such a player" The older look at her little brother, chuckling "I'm not a player Noona that two morons set me up without my permission and i couldn't turn them down i pity them"

"Yah! Han Jisung Just turn them down... Don't play with their hearts you moron" The older shout "Gosh Noona you're too loud keep it down"

~Ding Dong~

"He's here" The older stand up quickly and ran over the door and open it.. a soft chuckle could be heard from the door.. They close the door and walk over to the kitchen Jisung finished his food' quickly putting his plates on the sink, he don't need to meet his sister's boyfriend, clearly it will be some kind of a dickhead dude again, like I mean his sister never have a nice boyfriend, what's wrong with her really? She's so bad at choosing her partner, she might end up, dying like a virgin lady, just by thinking that Jisung chuckle to himself, well he's no better at choosing his partner but atleast he dated a nice girls..

She came in, excited and a faint pink was visible on her cheeks, maybe she was excited to introduce his new boyfriend to his little brother "Jisung-ah he's my-" "Noona I'm gonna go get change" Jisung cut her off before she could finished her sentence.. He grabbed his bag from the floor and slid it on his right shoulder not bordering to glance at his Noona's boyfriend, he left "Yah Han Jisung you" She sigh "I'm sorry he's not good with strangers" The older apologize to his boyfriend "Nah it's okay" She felt bad that his little brother act that way to his new boyfriend "But I'm sure he didn't hate you, at least he didn't throw his bag at you" She laugh dryly "Hmm? He did that before?" He asked "Well yes, you know he never liked all of my exs, although he didn't look like it but he's a cute little protective one" She chuckle to herself "Yes he really is"  The boy said kissing her cheek "Yah my brother is here" She blush hard..

                         {Time skip}

The boy walk out his bathroom after taking a long shower he change himself with a very comfy clothes and hop on his bed touching his phone.. Apparently he get a call from Felix he pick up the phone slowly "Eyyo what's up?" He asked "Jisung-ah we're already near the cyber cafe where you at?" The boy asked, Jisung quickly get up and look at the clock hanging on his room "Shoot I forgot" "What?" Felix shout from the phone call "Han Jisung you better be here in a minute or we will kick your ass" Hyunjin take the phone from Felix "My sister's boyfriend is here so i forgot about it" The boy make excuse "That's a lame excuse.. Come out the house already" said Felix "Okay I'll be there in a minute" The boy said and hung up..

The boy tugged himself with his big hoodie, black rip jeans with his white and grey Air Jordan 4 (A.N- Sorry but fashion is so important)
He quickly grab his phone and walk down the stair he try to ran out but his sister stop him.

"Hey hey young man where are you trying to go?" The younger groan in annoyance and look over to them only to see them watching movies together while her boyfriend wrap his arm around his Noona's waist, he suddenly feel an urge to roll his eyes. Since they turn off the light he couldn't see her boyfriend's face clearly. Both her boyfriend and his noona look at the boy  who try to leave the house.. "Uh- Felix's house?" The boy lied cauz his sister don't allow the boy to play games so freaking much "Stop lying" The older ofc know when the younger is lying.. "Arcade?" The boy tried to lie again but his sister look at him suspiciously "Okay Internet cafe" He said softly, hesitantly while avoiding her eyes "I told you not to play video games so much" The older scold him "Noona I have to go, they will kill me if i got there late.. They are freaking furious when i told them i forgot we are hanging out tonight" The boy said almost pouting, whining a bit "Don't you dare come home late.. 11:00 is your curfew and text me when you reach the internet cafe" "Gosh Noona I'm not a kid anymore" The younger whine "I'm off now see you later" He ran out before the older bid her goodbyes..

He ran to the cyber cafe and finally made it in 20 mins, not bad "Hey Han Jisung we've been waiting for you like forever" Felix said smacking Jisung head "Ouch... Yah It's because of my sister.. She ask me loads of questions" He blame her sister "Oi.. How's Noona boyfriend is he some kind of a dickhead one again? Is he handsome?" Hyunjin asked "I don't know.. I don't see his face yet.. Anyway lets get in" The three of them walk in while playing and teasing each other..

____
(A.N- Hi STAY's  hope you like my first chapter and their outfits are so important i mean i like fashion's so yeah i will put Jisung and Minho's  outfits in details in the future or maybe not we'll see.. Thanks for reading, love y'all, Peace out)