Chapter-26

After spending the night outside the street, trying different type of street foods, Jisung hop onto his bed after washing up and changed into his white tee (oversized) and shorts, he lay flat on his bed, suddenly feeling so tired after shopping the whole day and then spending his night out, he unlocked his phone, trying a new game that Hyunjin recommend... It was fun but not that interesting like he imagined it.

He text his sister, reporting about his day.. Of course he didn't tell her he went shopping in an erotic store and almost buy a lingerie but he do tell her, he have dinner out with Minho.

He decided to watch some relaxing and satisfying videos to help him sleep, it do always help him. He open his YouTube, watching some satisfying video with the most satisfying sound

'Things couples do to show affection for each other'

At first he just scroll down and watch other videos but then the video pop up again on the related section 'Why not?' He thoughts clicking it, well maybe he can take a note from it, he should learn it and search more things so that he can be the best partner for Minho, well Jisung don't know shit about this things, he do know some cute things couple used to do but he didn't know the details.

He nod, noted every points the video said.

'Point 8- Cuddles, Cuddling is a love language all its own. ... Hugging, snuggling, massage, and kissing all fall under the cuddling umbrella. There's no right or wrong way to cuddle, but these common cuddling positions can pave the way to an epic cuddling session'

"Cuddles?" To think about it, they never tried cuddling before well after their first kiss, should he just go and sleep next to him? No that's kinda creepy and Minho might think he's a freak. Will he still be up? What time is it?

11:26..

Well, we could work with that.

He get up from the bed, hugging his pillow, he walk to the older's room, quietly and carefully opening the door, just in case the older was already asleep.

Fortunately, he is still touching his phone while putting on his earbuds, maybe he listened something cause he didn't noticed Jisung walking in, he only noticed the younger's presence when Jisung sat on the edge of the bed.

"Jisung-ah, Is there something wrong? You can't sleep again?" Minho put away his earbuds and phone, looking at Jisung who just shook his head in response.

To be honest, Jisung kinda feel like kissing the older right away, he just felt happy and find it cute when the older completely give all his attention to him.

"C-can we.. Cuddle?" He whispered, it's more embarrassing to say it out loud than to say it in your head "What?" Minho ask again making sure he doesn't heard him wrong, "You said you give the best hugs.. I want one"

Gosh, it is too much for Minho's eyes to see Jisung like this.. His big, round eyes, soft cheeks and pink lips with a messy hair and a little bit of his wrinkled white tee that looks like a short dress on him, Minho could barely see his shorts underneath the tee, the younger do have a nice legs.

Jisung is massively adorable and lustful, seeing all his thighs and smooth skin yet he also look cute with his pillows all ready for a cuddle.

Minho chuckled, moving to the side and pat the bed, Jisung beams, quickly crawling next to Minho who turned off the lights.

The older move closer to Jisung, tugging the both of them in his duvet, embracing him while the younger quickly move closer and hugged back as well, he buries his face on the older's chest "Warm huh?" Jisung nod, snuggling into the older's chest.

"Jisung-ie" Jisung hum in response "Do you want to visit my house tomorrow? I also want to go take some of my clothes" Jisung look up to him and nodded instantly "Excited?" Jisung nod again "I was always curious about your house, I actually wanted to visit it from a long time ago" Minho runs his fingers along the younger's soft hair "hmm..Goodnight, sleep tight" He kissed the top of Jisung head.

Jisung smiled, listening to the older's soft breathing and calm heartbeats that is syncing to his own, well Jisung's heart may beat a little faster than Minho but he still work on how to calm his always-racing-heart when Minho is around.

It is really warm, nice and safe.

  "Are you ready?" Minho peep his head inside the younger's room "Yes, Let me grab my bag real quick" He quickly snatched his fanny pack from his not-so-neat dressing room, yeah he have no energy to fold his clothes and put them on the drawers, he just shoved the clean clothes everywhere and throw the dirty ones on the laundry basket.

Jisung quickly check himself on the mirror, he looks good today, he thought he look pretty good wearing his Black Hoodie, Burberry Pants and Hat, white socks and white MBL New York Yankees Sneakers, with Burberry Fanny Pack ( The one he wore at the end of the video 'Skz Talker ep.13' Well Burberry is everything) 

Maybe because he's in a great mood.

"I'm coming" He shove his phone, charger, earphones, wallet (it's not like he have money, he's a broke ass teenager who use all his allowance for gaming) and a pocket tissue, inside his fanny pack before running down, the doorbell rang "Oh! I'll get it" He said walking straight towards the door and opened it.

He is greeted by Changbin who is grinning on him and Chan who also smiled waving his hand a little, Jisung smiled in return, telling them to come in.. Jisung get a little comfortable with them after seeing them a couple of times.. Well it might not be very comfortable but he's not that awkward and shy around them like before.

"Jisung-ah, There's no food left for Doongie? Should we buy it on our way h-" Minho walked out of the kitchen, holding Doongie in his arms.

"Whatsup, L.E.E  K.N.O.W" Changbin shout, man he do have a loud voice, Jisung flinched what kind of name was that? "Aaaaa, you scared me" Doongie jumped off Minho's arms while Minho just hold his chest, dramatically "Seo Changbin" He glared, Changbin just laugh, rubbing the back of his neck "Why are you here?"

"Don't ask me ask him... He drag me here" Chan said pointing at Changbin "We came here to hang out with you, of course and I bought this snacks for you two, here" He gave Jisung a plastic bag full of snacks and soft drinks "Okay, you need something, tell me quick, we're going out" Chan snorts, yes there's no way Changbin will buy this things unless he want something in return, he clings onto Minho's arms, who tried his best to pulled his hands away.

"Hyung, you know me so well, maybe we're meant to be best friends forever" Minho scoffed "I don't have time for this bullshit Changbin"

"Okay.. Actually I want to get more piercing again, come with me" Changbin said making a puppy eyes, Minho gave him a look "I'm not asking for a discount for you again" Changbin whine "But that guy is your friend right? He done it for you for free.." Minho sigh pulling his arms away from Changbin and fixed his clothes

"I also wanted to hang out with our Jisung-ie here" Changbin wrapped his arms around the younger's shoulder "Not bad, right?" Jisung nod smiling "This is the last time,  You'll pay for our lunch" Minho took his car keys from the rack, going out first to start his engine while the others follow him behind after locking the door.