Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)

Mulai dari awal

"I'm sorry, I'm late." Erwin said.

Y/n and Eren stood up and saluted to the commander." Sir..." the two said.

Eren was surprised upon seeing their three friends. "Armin? Mikasa? Jean, too...?" Eren said, still confused why his two best friends and his mortal horse enemy is with the commander.

"We've found someone whom we suspect is...the female titan."

Erwin said. Eren was even more surprised. It's only been three days, but they already have leads of who is the vessel of the female titan.

Erwin walked towards an empty chair beside Y/n, he sat down on it. Jean also sat beside Y/n, while Armin and Mikasa sat on Eren's side.

The two scouts under Erwin's command remained standing.

"The target is attached to the military police brigade in Stohess district. We've devised a plan to captire the target, the female titan, once and for all. We move the day after tomorrow. On that day, we are being summoned to the royal capital with Eren."

Erwin spoke.

Eren, Levi and the others attentively listened to Erwin, while Y/n is playing with her bracelet. Jean looked at Y/n and nudge her arm to signal her to listen. "I already know what he'll say." Y/n whispered. Jean just heavily sigh.

"With the situation as it is, we'll be forced to hand Eren over. If that happens, it'll be difficult to lure out those who are trying to destroy the wall. As a result, the extincrion of humanity would become a real possibility. We designed this operation to break through one of our roadblocks. We'te betting everything on it, we will likely not have...another chance."

Levi took the paper that Y/n hand to him, it's where their next mission is written and explained. The raven-haired male captain started reading it while listening to his Erwin.

"To put it broadly, Eren will sneak out while we're being escorted by the military police brigade inside Stohess district. From there, he'll lure the target out to be captured, to an underground location if possible."

"So that she won't be able to transform into a titan. If we can capture one of the titans destroying the walls by using Eren as a decoy...the problem of the summons will, of course disappear. The capital's attention should turn to defending the walls, as well." Erwin said.

Eren stared at commander Erwin with a surprised look.

Wow...honestly...I thought it might be all over. But if we can pull this off, everything will turn around totally in our favor. If we can pinpoint who the female titan is, aren't we almost guaranteed success? Eren thought.

Eren looked at his two friends.

"We got this." Eren said, trying his best to sound positive.

Armin and Mikasa looked at him.

"Armin and Y/n was the one...who deduced the female titan's identity. And I decided to carry out this plan based on bis proposal." Erwin said.

Eren was shocked. He looked at Y/n and Armin. "Y/n had a combat with the female titan's vessel during the expedition, therefore Armin had the hint of who it is and Y/n was the one who confirmed it. Y/n confirmed that the female titan's vessel is among you in the 104th training corps. We also believe she killed the two titans that were captured alive. Her name is..."

Eren's eyes widened after hearing who is the female titan. "Annie...? The female titan? What...made you think that...Armin?" Eren asked.

Y/n sighed. "He's not only thinking that, Eren. Like what the commander said, I fought with Annie." Y/n said.