Chapter 37: Trouble

Harry's POV:

I was taking a stroll in the peaceful Hogwarts hallway, near the middle courtyard. It is so peaceful here at night, some students are still up, and some are in their common rooms. Peace reminded me of the past, me just alone. Well except for the students in the hallway. I was walking along the way when I saw a light coming from outside. I first thought it was just a torch or something, but it seems unusual, so I just shrugged it off, and walked back to our common room.

I went to my room to change for the evening, but I suddenly thought of the invite Hagrid sent, well might as well get this over with. I dressed in my night robe and went down the hall to call the others.
"Draco, Em, Blaise, Theo," I said their names while knocking on each other's doors. Then Em's door opened, and he walked up, followed by Draco and Theo, and Blaise at the same time.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked all of them and they responded
"Hell yeah." They responded at the same time, and I laughed at how they did it.
We walked cautiously through the walls of Hogwarts and reached the clock tower. We crossed the wooden bridge quickly and walked down the rocky path to Hagrid's hut.

As we got closer, we heard voices inside the hut, so we went behind the hut and poked our heads in the near window. There we saw Weasley, Thomas, and Finnegan. Weirdly Longbottom isn't with them, but I know what he feels, having these three dorks ruin their house's reputation and lose points. Gotta be mad at them for it.

"We were wondering if you could tell us what's guarding the Sorcerer's stone apart from Fluffy?" Weasley asked.
"So, they know about the stone and Fluffy huh," I said with a faint voice that only we can hear.
"Well obviously, they are snooping where their noses should not be." Draco said and we all snorted.
"... Professor Sprout, Professor Flitwick, Professor McGonagall... Professor Quirrell an'" Hagrid played with his fingers to remember
"Professor Dumbledore himself did somethin,' o' I have forgotten Professor Snape," Hagrid said and Weasley reacted badly when Snape's name came out of Hagrid's name.
"Why did Weasley react that way?" Theo asked me,
"Well because Weasley there suspected that Snape is the one that is after the stone," I said, and they laughed lowly at what Weasley thought about Snape.
"Wait is that an egg?" Draco asked so we all looked back.
"Yes, yes, it is. Now we got to go and report this to McGonagall." I said and we all went down to our position when suddenly a barrel was knocked over by Blaise
"Blaise do not worry about it we got to get out of here and report to McGonagall." I said and we hurriedly went up the hill being careful because of the rocky path. While we were hurrying the trio at Hagrid's hut came out, so we hurriedly went on the bridge and crossed it fast.
"What egg is that?" Draco asked
"It's a dragon egg. A Norwegian Ridgeback exactly." I said to them, and their eyes widened.
We ran down the hall to the Deputy Headmistress's office and knocked down on it.

"Come in." a voice inside the room said, so we slowly opened the door and there McGonagall greeted us.
"Why good evening, Mister's Potter, Zabini, Malfoy, Nott, and Morto. How can I aid you guys, and it's curfew already, you should not be out of your common room!" McGonagall said to all of us and offered us all a seat.
"Yes, ma'am we know. But we came around some students that are out of curfew too. They are at Hagrid's hut. We followed them and we saw a dragon's egg there maam. It is dangerous for us to know that someone is raising a dragon out of Ministries orders." I quickly explained to Professor McGonagall.

"Really. And who might they be, Mr Potter?" she asked
"It's Weasley, Thomas, and Finnegan ma'am," I said, and she nodded. She then went outside and called Filch in.
"Argus please do find Mister's Weasleys, Thomas, and Finnegan and bring them to my office immediately," McGonagall said to Filch, and he nodded and left after that. Then McGonagall looked at us.
"Now you lot stay here, and we will all wait for them to be brought here."

We are now waiting for the trio to arrive when the professor asked us a question.
"How did you know that they are gonna be there?" McGonagall asked us a question while she marked papers of hers from her classes and did not look at us.
"l, um, I received an owl, from Hagrid and invited me to have a chat or a tea or something. But I didn't wanna go alone so I got Theo, Draco, Blaise, and Em with me to come with me, but I didn't know that they were going to be there, and due to our rivalries, I do not want to be in the same room as him. So, we just eavesdrop. But when we looked through the window, we are frightened about a dragon egg on Hogwarts ground." I said to her, and it was clear and concise for her to listen to me. As if on cue that door opened and spit out an angry Filch and three kids behind his back.

"Ah Mr. Filch, I hope you didn't have a tough time finding these kids out of bed?" McGonagall said and she stand up to face them.
"Now all of you sit down." McGonagall said first –thing-first to the three, and the three all looked at us and we gave them a smug face.
"Now you three, why don't you start by explaining why you are out of bed. It is such a shame to be your head of house and be in the part of Gryffindor." McGonagall started it off talking to the three with a bang of a sermon.

"Well, professor we're invited by Hagrid to have tea," Weasley said, which made the two by his side agree. That seems like a suspicious move, they agree more quickly than their life.
"Well, it seems like the both of us are invited huh. Mommy will be upset will she that her son has snuck out past curfew." Draco said annoyingly to Weasley which made all the Slytherin smirk.

"That's enough, now for your punishment, all of you will lose points... 40 points each. It is because you all are out of curfew." McGonagall said and I looked at Draco and Blaise with a face of embarrassment but also with happiness.
"Professor... Please..." Dean said but was cut off by Weasley
"You can't..." Weasley said that made all of us our eyes widened with the shock of their accusation of what the professor can or can't do.
"Don't tell me what I can and can't do, Weasley. Now get back to bed all of you. I've never been more ashamed of Gryffindor students. And all of you will receive a letter about your detention tomorrow morning." McGonagall said at one goal.
"Professor, we are deeply sorry for this. We will never do this again." I said with a saddened smile, while behind my mask I am smirking devilishly at how the Gryffindorks got into trouble, but also, we did but we'll get our points back.
"It better not happen again Mr. Potter, now go. It is close to midnight and there are still classes tomorrow." McGonagall said and I lead the Slytherin boys in the hall. We are then followed by the trio of Gryffindors. We headed down the common room while none of us spoke a word.

When we reached the common room, we burst out laughing. We were happy because of what happened. We were trying so hard to not laugh while in McGonagall's office.
"Oh, jeez. Did you saw Weasley's face when McGonagall scolds him on "What I can do and can't do" HAHAHAHA." Draco laughed hard.
"This is my first time dropping my mask. My dad will be mad if he knew about this. HAHAHAHA" Theo said, I looked at him while laughing too.
"Don't worry Theo, we'll be with you if he does find out," I spoke to him, and he nodded. The laugh ended and I spoke to them.
"We should head to bed now. We still have classes tomorrow. Good night, guys." I said and walked slowly to my room with a faint heard of
"Good night" from them.

I went inside my room and changed into my night-robe. I sat on my bed thinking about the future. How is it going to happen? Am I going to survive? How is he? 'He' as in Ted, I miss him. Then suddenly a thought popped out of my head. I now understand why Hagrid is the one who took me. Dumbledore wants someone to meet me that will praise him, someone, loyal to him. And it's Hagrid himself. After the sudden thought, I felt sleepy so I arranged myself to bed and fell into a deep sleep, waiting for tomorrow to come.

A/N: Hi this is a chapter for the week. It is Holy Week right now so I'm expected to relax and do nothing, but I will keep updating the next chapter for the next upload. A little long huh, well I got the motivation to write it. If there are wrong typos or grammar pls do comment on that so that in the future I can edit it and fix it. Bye.