Chapter 36: The Invitation

Harry's POV:

Walking down the corridor of Hogwarts is so refreshing. It is the weekend, nothing to do. Homework is done, I already know all of it. It's not like this is the first I did this.

I walked into the great hall and sat down with my friends in our usual table spot. When I was taking a sit an owl came to me and dropped a letter. It made me skeptical about the letter. Well, first the owl isn't familiar to me, and it's not Sirius owl. It made me skeptical, but also curious, so I opened the letter.

Harry

I was supposed to come and get you. But supposedly you ran away. So I just wanna get to know you. I'm in the hut near the forbidden forest, come and visit me sometimes. But don't come when it's curfew aye.

Hagrid

It's from Hagrid? Knowing Hagrid, his loyalty is definitely to Dumbledore. He gave him a place to stay, but giants are not light creatures. Jeez, Dumbledore is collecting creatures that aren't supposed to be light. This is why the world can't keep the balance of magic.

But in the early events, I have noticed that the Weasels figured out the secret earlier that Hagrid invited us. Huh, it seems like every even is turning around.
"Well, you aren't with them are you?" Em said sitting beside me. But what he said I didn't understand
"What?" I asked him, 'cause I didn't understand him clearly
"You're not with them. You're not with them to make their life adventurous so that you guys figure it out late but it seems like you're not there so they're speeding up the process." I then understand what Em said then. I guess they figure it out so that I 'can be a part of saving the world'.

They aren't mature enough to think it through. But I feel like somebody helped them.
"Who could it be?" I asked sarcastically, obviously, I know. Dumbledore, mumbling manipulative old coot. I started to boil up, but I noticed it so I calmed down.

Then it reminded me quickly, maybe the Weasel will go to Hagrid's tonight 'cause today is supposed of me to come and chat with him, we can get him in trouble. But also I can get in trouble.
"Guys I have an idea," I said and they all looked at me.
"We should explore the castle and the outside. Maybe we should familiarize ourselves with it." I said and they all look skeptical. This is the moment I'm not waiting for when I thought of that plan.
"Hadrian, are you okay?" Draco said and I sighed heavily.
"Fine I wanna go outside to get someone in trouble, but I will also get in trouble. So I thought about it, why should I be the only one if I have you guys." I said.

"Hadrian my friend. I love you and all but I'm not risking that in my school record. It's the first year I do not want a notice on my card." Pansy said.
"Alright, Pansy. But how about you guys?" I asked everyone else, while pansy proceeded to eat her breakfast.

"Well if it is a Gryffindor I'm in. Wait is it?" Theo asked with excitement.
"Yes, we will get Gryffindor's in trouble," I said and all the boys are eyes widened.
"I'm in." Draco, Blaise, and Theo said at the same time, while Em and I were laughing. 

A/N: Hey sorry for not updating for a while. I have been focusing on my studies, because it's our examination week. So sorry for the delay, I have the next chapter ready, just need to be written. And also sorry for this short chapter, this is the first part of the next chapter. Which if you know the next, then you know now. But also I will find and insert a twist on the next chapter.