14.

The next day jungkook woke up on the cold floor. He groaned at the painful feeling in his stomach from last night. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. "Don't worry. You will be fine" He said to himself.

Jungkook's pov~

I held the wall for support and went into the bathroom to clean myself up. After looking at the mirror. I started to think if nobody loves me then I should love myself.

I can wrap my arms around me to cuddle. I can feed myself some food if possible. I can award myself by patting my own back and hugging myself. That sounds great to me.

I nodded liking the idea and smiled. I brushed my teeth and took warm shower.

I put my bunny onsie on and drank some water. I took out my phone and started to search 'how to make money online' I saw many options. Some were selling my stuff online. Some were through some apps etc.

I chose by selling. I went to my cupboard and chose my leather boots. A black leather jacket and a bucket hat. I brought them when I got bonus at my job. I used to have two pair of jeans and two t-shirts so I brought them.

I started trading for it. I sold the leather boots in 15,930 wons. It was enough for me to buy other things and trade them too. Then I sold the jacket for 31,888 wons.

I felt like I am getting rich. I have total of 47,818 wons. It was fantastic.

I thought to shut my phone down for now because I have to go to school also. I quickly went downstairs with my bad and saw everyone staring at me.

"W-what?" I stuttered out. "From where did you got that money from?" Namjoon asked. I  quickly deverted my gaze to 1,000 wons in my hand. "Oh this? Well this is the money I earned from my part time job" I said the truth.

"And what are you gonna do with that?" This time yoongi asked. "I-I w-will buy myself s-something to e-eat." I said while looking down. Who knows when will those tears in my eyes starting to drop one by one.

"Greedy bitch" I heard hobi muttering. Now I am greedy huh... "Go now. What are you looking at?" Taehyung yelled and I ran outside.

"I hate you all" I said while running. I stopped by the Cvs and went in. I saw many different things there like chips, pop corn, chocolate, cotton candy and other things I didn't even know what they are. By looking at them I wanted to eat everything. I have never tasted anything like them.

I picked a bag of potato chips and handed it over to the cashier. "1, 200 won please" She said. I took out my money and handed it over to her. "200 won more sir" She said and I checked my pockets to find nothing but a rubber band.

She chuckled and said "if you don't have sufficient amount kid then you should choose something else." I nodded and looked here and there but all the things seems to be so expensive.

"Umm.. Excuse me? Can I know what can I get for 1000 wons?" I asked shyly. She smiled and handed me a small bag of peanut bread. "This is the only thing except for the water kid"

I don't know what that is so I accepted it. I walked out the of the cvs and took the brown looking thing out of my pocket.

I slowly unwrapped it and bite it. It tastes like peanuts and bread. It's good to me atleast. Well everything is good to me because I have never tasted much things.

Tbc 💜