"Go sit down Alex." He said sternly. I nodded and sat on the couch after taking off my shoes. Ryley came over and stood in front of me, effectively making me nervous. "I'm sorry." I apologized, cutting the tension. "Sorry you did it, or sorry you got caught?" He asked calmly. "Both?" I answered. "Well that's fair. You lied to me Alexander." Ryley scolded. My heart sank a little, everytime I lie I get paddled. "You are fourteen years old. You are seven years too young to be drinking Alex. What you and your friends did is illegal and dangerous." He scolded harshly. "We were careful." I mumbled. "Did you have adult supervision?" He asked sternly. "No sir." I shook my head. "Did you have permission so someone knew you were drinking?" He asked dangerously calm. "No sir." I sighed. "Did anyone's parents know where the were?" Ryley asked darkly. "No sir." I whimpered. "Then you weren't being careful." He said plainly.

He makes me feel awful. "I'm sorry." I whined. "I bet you are now." He nodded. "Ryley, I'm really sorry. I won't lie or drink again." I pleaded. "I'm sure. But I can't trust you to keep that promise after you lied." He shrugged. "Ryley-" "Where did you tell me you were going Alexander?" He asked sternly. "The library." I whispered. "And where did you go?" He raised an eyebrow, his signature "your dead" move. "Dylan's house." I whined. "To do what?" He questioned, like he didn't already know. "To drink." I mumbled. "Bingo." He said plainly, clapping his hands once to get my attention.

I whined when he came back in front of me with the paddle. "Up." He ordered sternly and took my spot. I stood and complained when I was tugged over his knees. He hushed me and roughly patted my ass with his hand. I whined when the first swat fell.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Why are you here Alexander?" He asked coldly. "I lied and drank." I whispered.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I began to squirm slightly, I still had my jeans on and he was only using his hand but it still stung. I was starting to get very uncomfortable with my heated ass.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I had just let the first whine slip when he paused. "Stand up and drop your pants." He said plainly, helping me off of his lap.

I whined and gave him my best "pity me" look but when all I got was a death stare I tugged my jeans down past my knees. He pushed me back down over his knee and started the spanking up again, making me hiss.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I've told you before, I don't care what kind of shit you get up to you, but you never lie to me." He scolds.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I'm sorry!" I whined.

"What happens everytime you lie to me?" He asks dangerously. "You paddle me." I whined high in my throat. My ass is on fire and I still haven't gotten a hit with the paddle yet.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"That's right, but obviously that doesn't seem to be working. Maybe I should bring my belt out." He threatened. "No!" I yelled. "No?" He questioned. "No please!" I begged. "Then this better be the last time I have to talk to you about lying." He warns.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Yes sir! It is! It is!" I whined.

He pauses again and rubs his hand on my ass, making me hiss and squirm. Ryley sighs and rubs his hand against my currently untouched thighs, making me tense. I panic when he removes his hand all together and something hard roughly taps against my ass.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"N-no! Ow!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Ryley- Please.."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I'm sobbing.

"That's half Alex." Ryely says calmly. "P-please I can't." I cry. "Yes you can." He says gently. I just shake my head and sob. "Take a second and breathe Alex." Ryley coaxed, rubbing my back. I try to steady my breathing, focusing on his hand comforting me rather than the fire in my ass. It takes me a minute but I can eventually breathe again. "D-do you have to finish?" I ask. "You know I do. But you're almost done Alex, just a bit more." He said gently, sounding sad about it himself. I whined and threw my hand back for him to hold. He immediately took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

WHACK! WHACK!

I gasped when the paddled collided with my thighs, hard and heavy. I immediately let out a sob and held onto his hand for dear life.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"I mean it Alex, if you even tell me a fib I'm pulling my belt out. This is becoming a problem and I want it to stop, do you understand me?" He scolded harshly.

WHACK! WHACK!

"Yes s-sir! I promise I w-wont lie!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

It's over. I'm sobbing, but it's over. Ryley picks me up and holds me in his lap, letting me cry into his neck. I feel his lips against my forehead while he rocks me. "I'm so sorry." I cried, miserable at the pain in my backside. "I know baby, it's done. You're forgiven." He mumbles. I usually don't like it when he calls me 'baby' but after not being called anything other than Alexander or Alex it feels nice.

"M sorry." I whispered again. "No more of that honey. It's all over now." He soothed, rubbing my back. I cuddled closer, happy to let him hold me. "No more lying to me. I mean it, I hate spanking you don't make me have to." He mumbled. "I won't." I nodded.

"Go wash your face and come back." He nudged me. I whined at having to move but I know I'll feel better after. I moved off his lap and kicked ny jeans off, I'm not wearing pants for the rest of the day.

I got into the bathroom, and immediately dropped my boxers to look. I'm not surprised when I see the dark red of my ass. It looks how it feels. I ran the cold water and splashed it on my face and neck, I tried to gently rub away the tear tracks but it just made my face red. I gave up, I'm allowed to look bad, I just got the life spanked out of me.

I shuffled back to the livingroom and immediately crashed on the couch when Ryley opened his arms for me again. I settled for laying on his chest while his hands ran through my hair. He turned on a movie and let me take a nap on him, whining when he patted my butt.

His kissed my head and I smiled, nuzzling closer.

A/n: I bring you a chapter from a very sick Doodle! It's not my best work but it certainly isn't my worst.

Enjoy!

Questions, comments and requests go here!!

With love,
                           《Doodle》