"Okay but Rakshit hum chahte hai ki humare baby ka first birthday India mei hi hum celebrate kare taaki wo sb ho" she said looking at him.

He kissed on his forhead and nodded "Okay! Promise"

She smile and pecked his lips. He grin.

"I miss you" he said breaking the silence after few moments later.

she looked at him confused.

"Hum toh aapke saath hi hai" she said.

"I mean i am miss making love with you. I want fuck you" he said nuzzling in her neck.

She blushed and tilt her head giving him more space.

"Rak...." Naina stopped and turn.

"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry love birds. Atleast gate toh lock kar liya karo" She said.

Drishti blushed hard and hide her face in his face. He also get embarrassed but to hide it he stood up leaving her.

"Mom! Hum kuch kar nhi rahe the. We were just laying and hugging eachother. Ye normal hai meine aapko or Dad ko bhi bahot baar dekha hai" he said casually.

Naina looked at him with reddish colour on her face. She came near him and hold his ear.

"Ouch! Mom, sach karwa hota hai. Dammit! Mom it's paining" he winced.

"Besharam kahi ka. Drishti kya bana diya hai iss ladke ko tumne, juban pe control hi nhi hai nalayak ko"

"Mom! Please. Meri wife ko kuch mt bolo or mera kaan chodo it's paining" he said and she leave her not before smacking his head.

He rubbed his ear "Kitne Sharam ki baat hai ye" he murmured but both ladies listen him.

"Kya Sharam?" Drishti asked.

Rakshit looked at both of them and then sighed "yhi ki itna bara business tycoon hoke mujhe apni mom se daant pad raha hai seriously" he said and shook his head.

"Ma se maar khane ka koi umar ya koi jagah ya koi pesha nhi dekha jaata" Naina said and again hit on his shoulder.

"Mom! Please" he said.

Drishti laugh and it caught Rakshit attention. He looked at her and smile and which caught my Naina.

"Huh! Love sick puppy" she said and went twitching her lips on him.

Rakshit raised his brows at her in amusement and shook his head. R

"Rakshit!" Drishti said raising her both hand.

Rakshit help her in getting up not before rubbing her back.

"Garden mei chaliye na. Noi ke paas" she said putting her hand on her waist and other hand holding his arm.

He nodded and take her in garden. There Naina and Ruhani taking laughing and Noi playing with his toys in garden.

As soon as they saw her they smile and Rakshit make her sit on swing.

He sit beside her with his and start reading g-mail and drishti moving swing with help of Rakshit legs also.

One week passed in blink.

One day she was sitting in hall eating her favourite ice-cream with noi and rakshit in study hall attending his meeting and both ladies were in their room.

Drishti finished her ice-cream bowl and then as she promised from rakshit that she will eat fruits after ice-cream she take apple and orange which already placed on table and start eating happily when suddenly she feel pain in her vagina.