=21=

Drishti POV

It's been two days since I last met him. Right now I am in my house and It's 11 in night few minutes before we only come back from my masi's house and after doing dinner I am laying on bed.

I am missing him alot and alot. And you know what guys in a day he almost call me more than 100 times and everytime he just said same thing.

"I am missing you"

"Come back"

"Don't you miss me?"

"I want to hug you?"

"I want coffee by you"

That's it and today in afternoon I laughed after listening him and from that time he didn't call me because he is angry and he said "I know you are not missing me. By. Don't call me now" He said and cut the call.

If I say truth I didn't call him a single time because he always used to call me. I never thought that behind a big, arrogant, angry business tycoon there is a kid.

He always behave like a kid inront of me specially and I am happy that he is opening up with me everything and even I.

And guys, Guys, guys..listen. you remember he asked me once about our relationship? what is between us? From that day his words are revolving in my mind and I conclude something and that is that I-AM-IN-LOVE.

I am not sure but I think I am in love because I love to be with him, I love his smile, I love his care. I feel deeply connected with him.
Everything feels exciting and new. I feel like charged and euphoric around him, i can't wait to see him again again and again.

I am becoming mad now days yesterday in morning I woke up and sit on bed and I saw rakshit sitting on sofa and smiling waving his hand towards me, I smile and when someone shook me and he disappeared and then when I was sitting in corridor I again saw him but when someone called me and I saw he was some one other.

After that many more times I saw him.

I take my phone and open the same tab about love.

प्यार या प्रेम एक एहसास है। जो दिमाग से नहीं दिल से होता है प्यार अनेक भावनाओं जिनमें अलग अलग विचारो का समावेश होता है!,प्रेम स्नेह से लेकर खुशी की ओर धीरे धीरे अग्रसर करता है। ये एक मज़बूत आकर्षण और निजी जुड़ाव की भावना जो सब भूलकर उसके साथ जाने को प्रेरित करती है। ... ऐसे प्यार को लोग जनम जनमो तक याद रखेंगे।

Ughh!!! What is this hume samajh nhi aaya.

Let's continue-:

Love means knowing that no matter what, you have someone to count on. It's unconditional and makes you feel good on the inside. You can trust the person you love and are comfortable around them. It's like your heart tells you that it is good for you.

I am understanding anything but my heart and my mind screaming that I am in love.

I close my eyes and you know what I am seeing right now...noo...then its him. I am seeing his smiling face infront of my eyes.

I slept thinking about him as I have to wake up early tomorrow and have to go office.

•••••••••••••••••