=72=

Now only fee chapters are left so please do vote and comments and please share my story.

Thank you. 💜

Drishti POV

"Oh! Daddyyyyy" I heard my little devil voice.

I was standing in kitchen chopping the vegetables with all ladies.

Yeah! We are in India. We came here 6 months ago before a week of her first birthday.

As he promised me he celebrated our baby birthday in India with our family and his partners.

He throwed a big party at our house only.

She is now 1 year and 5 month devil.

I am saying truth, I had never seen a baby like her.

She was totally like her father stubborn, short tempered, ms.attitued and what not.

She always obeyed her father but me. Whenever  Rakshit came from office she cling on him like leaches.

At first when we came India she never go to anyone but now slowly she start recognizing everyone.

Sometimes I thought that he loves Rakshit more than me but whatever I don't care. She is my baby, my princess, my life.

I love her a lot.

I washed my hand and looked at kitchen door. There she was coming near me with her favourite teddy in her hand.

She was looking so cute in her light blue tshirt and black hot pant.

"Mommaa" she cried coming near me with her little legs holding walls

"Aagyi shaitaan" Bhabhi said.

I smile and picked her in my arms. She nuzzled in my neck "boo boo" she said holding my blouse near my breast.

Her boo boo means milk. My baby is hungry.

"Abhi toh aap daddy bol rahe the" I said removing hair from her face.

"Daddy na aa" she said putting and sniffed.

"Daddy bahot jldi aayenge" Ma said and trying to take her but she hide her face in my neck.

"Momma boo boo" she said whimpering.

"Okay! Chalo" I said and kissed her cheeks.

"Ma hum room mei ja rahe hai" I said and she nodded.

I take my phone and went upstairs in our room.

I close the door and sit on bed putting her in my lap.

She yawn rubbing her eyes "shona please abhi mt sona warna raat mei aap mumma ko sone nhi dete" I said with pout opening my blouse.

She giggled showing her rabbit teeth.