Chapter 5- Meeting up the S.H.H

Começar do início

"The people in frostbite are now evacuate, The Gaul village is in lockdown, and i need you boys to keep following me.".

"Can your agents send their jet planes to stop the rabbit?" Rocky asked.

"Negative." Peachfuzz responded "The jets were damaged by the rabbit's missiles. They're stronger."

As they keep moving, They stop when sivar is up straight like the other agents.

"Hello mother. We've been waiting for you.".

Peachfuzz nodded.

"Thank you, Sivar. Come along.".

They continued to walk to the hallway as sivar join in.

While they walk, Rocky flew toward to peachfuzz.

"Uh, Director peachfuzz? What are you taking us anyway?".

Peachfuzz look at the flying squirrel with a slightly stare.

"This is the third time i ask for your help, boys. But this is serious than you thought.".

Rocky and bullwinkle look at each other confused.

Peachfuzz looks at the duo as they stop at the door.

"I think this is the time you boys need to learn and understand.".

Peachfuzz put the code on the security code system. As the code remain successes. The door open slides itself.

As the door opens, Rocky and bullwinkle had not believe their eyes.

The strange pen on the test tube.

Their expression changed to impressed to hold up.

"Is that... the magic pen?" Rocky asked.

Peachfuzz walks to the test tube of the pen.

"Yes, Rocky." She said as she put her hand on the test tube glass "It was... Jay ward's... we come from this.".

Rocky and bullwinkle realized peachfuzz is right. They came close to the pen for a look. As that, Rocky and bullwinkle notices the strange signature on the pen said 'Jay ward'.

Rocky almost spread it tears.

"So..." he said softly "...We are made this, huh? It's our creator's pen."