1-Neighbor?

I woke up to someone banging at my door. "RHEA??"
I went to go look at who was at the door and saw the landlord. 'Shit. Is my rent late..'

I opened the door and smiled "Oh hello Mrs. Wilma. What brings you here?"

"You have a new neighbor" she smiled and pointed next door.

I smiled and sighed on the inside 'there's to many people in this apartment building' I thought

"Thanks for informing me Mrs. Wilma..." I smiled and closed the door.
~~~~~
'I wonder if they're my age' I thought while changing into oversized clothing.

I was getting ready to go grab a couple of things from the store. I needed cat food, batteries, milk, butter, cookie dough, and if we have time a vvow or two (type of vape).

I was locking up the door and saw who I was guessing was my new neighbor because I hadn't seen them before.
I waved and gave a quick smile. 'He's kinda cute...' I thought while going down the stairs.
~~~~~

I was on my way to the store and was listing to some Bruno mars singing along "oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like their not shining, her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying." And right I was about to continue...

🆅🤪💕

𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

I accepted the call and heard V say hey. "Hey Rhea is it ok if I come over tonight?"

"Sure? But why?" I smiled and laughed

"Tj is being annoying right now and I don't wanna be around him." She complained over the phone.

"Yeah you can come over. I'm just grabbing a few things at the store."

She nodded "ok we'll text me when you get home." She blew a kiss at me and hung up the phone.
~~~~~

I got into the grocery store and grabbed what I needed and headed to the register.
"Hi Rhea, How are you this evening?"

I smiled at Jodie "I'm good how are you?"

I've known Jodie ever since he started working at the store. I mean it is my main store.
~~
I head on to my favorite gas station and grab two vvows.

"ID?" The cash register asked

I pulled out my ID and showed him "here ya go sir" I smiled and looked at the old man.
~~~~~

I headed back to my apartment and was bringing my groceries in.
"Hey are you Rhea?" A man's voice said behind me

I turn and see the guy I smiled at earlier. "Yep" I smiled

He smiled back and introduced him properly "I'm Oliver. I'm the guy who moved in next door."

"Oh well I'm Rhea. Uh I kinda have to get going now, talk to you later."

I walked to my door and grabbed my keys out of my pocket and unlocked it. As soon as I did I was greeted by meadow my fluffy cat.
"Hi meadow, I got you some food."

I went to the kitchen to put everything up.

*knock knock*
"CAN I NOT GET ANY FREE TIME???!"
I walk angrily to the door and pull it open.

Then I see V "damn girl no need to yell." She giggled

"I'm sorry I'm just moody." I sighed.

She understood and made her way in the door making herself at home.
~~~~~

V and I started to get bored and started talking about our daily lives while making cookies. "Yeah some guy  just moved in next door." I looked at V in disgust.

"Is he cute?" She smiled

"Uhm I guess so he's not really my type of guy though." I sighed sipping my monster

We talk for a bit then hear yelling in the distance. I turn off my phone and try to listen where it's coming from.
I walk closer to the wall and hear Oliver yelling "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!"

"Is that him?" V said with a concerned look.

I nodded. I walked out into the apartment in my pjs and went to knock on his door.

Before the 5th knock on the door the door flung opened. "Hello." A tall man with long braided hair greets me.

"Who are you?" I looked at the guy standing in front of me.
"Oh yeah I'm Oliver's friend Julian, and you are?"

"I'm Rhea, I live next door..." I smile awkwardly

"Ah so that's why you're dressed like that." He chuckled

I was surprised at his comment "uhm what's wrong with my outfit?!"

"I mean it's kinda cute but kinda trashy." He smiles

"Cute?!" I was surprised "anyways can you tell Oliver to be a bit quieter?" I smiled and walked away.
~~~~~

As I was walking to the door I saw V peeking her head out watching the whole conversation.

"He's like really cute." She smiled

"If you can get him you can have him." I laughed walking in the door.
~~~~~

Hello hotties you all look stunning/handsome I hope you liked this chapter it was kinda short tbh because I've been sick sooooo I hope you enjoy and y'all should dm on discord to give out ideas

Hello hotties you all look stunning/handsome I hope you liked this chapter it was kinda short tbh because I've been sick sooooo I hope you enjoy and y'all should dm on discord to give out ideas.😁