[Vol 1] Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

"So it's true that fairies stop aging at a certain point in their life." I said making her nod.

"Yes normally our aging stops when we reach an appearance of late teens or something like that, but mines came early." She told me as I stared at the bear that patted her head with it's arms.

"By the way about Paula, is she some kind of Summoned creature?" I asked making her shake head.

"No she is not, she's a genuine stuffed bear. She moves because of my null Magic spell, program. Program allows me to command inorganic objects according to a set of instructions I give them." She explained to me as I nodded as I watched her rise from her chair and walked towards a wooden one.

"For example..." She said holding her hand out towards the chair.

"Program Start/Motion: Two Meters Forward/ Condition: When Someone Is Sitting/ End Program" She casted as once she sat in it. The chair started moving towards the wall, but at a very slow pace.

".....I forgot to set the speed." Leen said making me chuckle softly as she rose up from the chair.

"Well, you get the idea. It's a spell that allows me to give magical orders to objects." She told me as I nodded.

"So can you make Paula fly if you give her an to order fly?" I asked intrigued by the spell.

"It's impossible, I'll say, the spell isn't that powerful to begin with. Program only allows simple movement." She told me as I nodded.

'So unless I Enchant something with flight. It won't go without it.' I thought as I walked towards the chair confusing Leen as she stared at me.

"Program Start/Motion: 5 Meters Backwards At Human Speed/ Condition: When Someone Sitting/End Program" I casted as after I was done. I sat in the chair as it moved back at pretty decent speed surprising Leen as she stared at me with shocked eyes.

"You...What did you do just now?"She asked me.

"I used Program, After getting the information about it. I was able to use it." I stated making her looked at me shocked before sighing.

"I've got so many questions that I wish to ask, but I'll leave them for now. I told Paula to bring me any interesting person she meets and indeed she has found one, maybe even better than Charlotte." She said making me raise a brow.

"Wait Charlotte?" I asked as she looked towards me.

"Yes, she's one of my disciples. If I remember correctly, she's now the court Magican in Belfast."She told as I looked at her in recognition.

"Wait a minute, You're that demonic teacher who had trained her like hell where you made her use all of her magic power till she collapsed and then forcefully restored her Magic power with transfer before making her deplete it over and over again. I read about you from a scroll where I obtained transfer myself." I said as Leen looked at me with vein bulging.

"Huh?!" She said as I could see the annoyance in her eyes as she heard my words.

'Oh, I guess that wasn't supposed to be known.' I thought with a wryly look.

"Well, Nevermind that....Charlotte will receive her spanks someday. Though, Amaya, Your talent with Magic is extraordinary. Other than null Magic, what other magic aptitudes do you have?" She asked me as I just stared at her.

"All of them.."I answered bluntly making her sweat drop at me.

"*sigh* Atleast nothing will surprise me anymore. Well I've decided, You shall be my disciple, Amaya." She told me as I stared at her with shocked eyes before closing my eyes and shaking my head.