Chapter 9 - The Plan

𝟑 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
—————————————————
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍

Audrey : Oh you brought your own lunch today.
Desirae : Yeah just a chicken sandwich. What about you? What is that?
Audrey : Florentino Cheese Pasta.
Desirae : Did you make it?
Audrey : Giovanni did.
Desirae : Oh right he's Italian.
Audrey : Mhm

Desirae
I was half way through my sandwich when I got a sudden urge to throw up. I got up and ran to the restroom.
As I ran I heard Audrey's footsteps behind me.

Once I reached the toilet I threw everything out. Audrey was behind me holding my hair back.

Audrey : Oh Desi...
Desirae : -sigh - Get a test ready.
Audrey : A test?
Desirae : I'm late and I've been having morning sickness. We're nurses I think we know exactly what's going on.
Audrey : I'll get it right now!

𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁

Alize : I was thinking, why don't we go on a vacation? We've both been super busy we haven't had much time for each other.
Carter : I have so many meetings and events coming up. Maybe in a year.
Alize : A year? Seriously?
Carter : I've been patient with your busy career schedule. Try to be a little patient with mine as well.
Alize : ..... I just miss you baby..
Carter : I'm sorry Liz I'm just...stressed.
Alize : Do you want to talk about it? Why don't we have a dinner date tonight? Just us two.
Carter : Okay..

Alize
Marriage hasn't been easy for us. Carter and I have been fighting a lot lately oner the stupidest things. I think it's the frustration that we don't have time for each other anymore...

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥

Audrey : I have the results..
Desirae : And...?
Audrey : You're twelve weeks pregnant.
Desirae : ....
Audrey : I want to say congratulations.
Desirae : Thanks....
Audrey : You have to tell him.
Desirae : What?! No!
Audrey : He has the right to know! Desirae!! it's not right for you to hide it from him!
Desirae : What am I supposed to tell the rest of the family?! I can't tell them I got pregnant by my brother in law!
Sawyer : What?!
Desirae : Sawyer...
Audrey : Why are you listening to private conversations?! The door was closed for a reason!
Sawyer : You two were yelling and I happened to pass by!
Audrey : Well you should've kept walking!
Desirae : Audrey!
Audrey : What?! I'm just saying!
Sawyer : You're sleeping with your brother in law?!
Desirae : it only happened twice...
Audrey : She fell in love with him. Unintentionally but she did.
Desirae : Audrey...
Sawyer : And your family doesn't know?
Desirae : No, I told him not to say anything so my sister wouldn't get hurt.
Sawyer : How are you going to lie about the pregnancy then?
Desirae : I don't know...
Sawyer : I have an idea...
Desirae : What is it?
Sawyer : if you want, we can pretend the baby is mine. I'm willing to marry you if it means helping you cover.
Desirae : What?! Sawyer No! This is my problem not yours! I don't want you to do something like that..
Audrey : You're really willing to do that?
Sawyer : For Desirae yes.
Desirae : You're sweet but no Sawyer I can't let you do that...
Sawyer : Think about it. I have to get back to work but if you change your mind look for me.
Desirae : Thank you..

Desirae
Sawyer walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Oh wow....

Audrey : Desirae, that man is madly in love with you.
Desirae : -sigh-
Audrey : He has a good plan though.
Desirae : Maybe it's a good idea.
Audrey : Hold up! I said it's a good idea as in he's smart. I'm not saying to actually do it!
Desirae : What other option do I have?
Audrey : If you take his offer you're going to destroy both his and your life. Why? Because you don't love him!
Desirae : But I can fall in love with him.
Audrey : You've had more than three months to fall in love with him and you haven't!
Desirae : ...
Audrey : I wouldn't do it Desirae. I've been married for years and I've been the happiest. That's because I'm in love with my husband. I love him more than anything and the feeling is mutual. I've seen a lot of failed marriages. The main reason has been that there's no mutual love. Think about it Desi...

Desirae
Audrey walked out of the room leaving me there alone with my thoughts...

Oh god what do I do....

𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 / 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

Carter
When I came from work, Alize had the table set up with an elegant white table cover and some red roses in the middle.

Alize : Dinner is ready.
Carter : Did you cook?
Alize : You know I don't cook babe. I ordered in and served it in plates.
Carter : Right...
Alize : Sit?

Carter
I sat down and she sat across from me.

Alize : How was work?
Carter : Pretty busy as usual.
Alize : Oh....why do you think our marriage is a fail?
Carter : I don't want to say it's a fail but don't you think we rushed? You're busy and so am I. I thought that you'd put your career aside a bit for me.
Alize : I can't just put it aside. Modeling requires a lot of time. We talked about it though. You said you'd understand that I'd have to travel often.
Carter : You haven't traveled in three months Alize. In those three months we've done nothing but fight! Do you want to know why I work so late? Because I'm tired of coming home to an empty house!
Alize : .....I'm sorry
Carter : You're sorry?
Alize : I didn't think it bothered you..
Carter : ...
Alize : I'll try to come home earlier so we could have dinner together.
Carter : I guess we can start with that.
Alize : Let's eat then...

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒆'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

Desirae : -opens door- Come in! Thank you for coming at such short notice

Sawyer : Of course -walks in-
Desirae : I thought about it and....I'll do it. If the plan still stands of course.
Sawyer : Yeah absolutely.
Desirae : I'll plan a dinner tomorrow with my family to tell them the news. I say we tell them we've been dating for awhile now and that we weren't careful enough and I got pregnant and that you'll take responsibility by marrying me.
Sawyer : Sounds good.
Desirae : Thank you Sawyer. I don't know how to repay you for this...
Sawyer : I do.
Desirae : Oh?
Sawyer : A kiss will do.
Desirae : Okay..

Desirae
As soon as he got the green light he came closer to me and kissed me softly while his hands wrapped around my waist.

I deepened the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He cupped my cheeks kissing me with so much passion.

I got this urge to have him. My body felt the need for sex.

I started to lift up his shirt. He stopped and looked at me. I nodded saying I wanted this. He then proceeded to take off his shirt and I took off mine.
He kissed me again but this time picking me up to take it to the bed.

Once in the bedroom he laid me down on the bed kissing my neck. His lips started to slowly go down my body.  As he went down, he took off my skirt and the rest of my underwear.

In no time we were naked under the sheets. His lips kissed all of my body.
I felt such pleasure. A different kind of pleasure.

With Sawyer it's pleasant sex.
With Carter, it's more than sex, it's love.

What am I doing.....

To Be Continued...