You lead Timmy to the group where Nina was explaining the activity with Luca assisting. 

"So in your group, you will work together with your guide to make a small play and we will put on a show later. Does everybody get it? Any questions?" Nina instructed. 

After a few questions, the groups got made and the guides were given to each group. There were three groups, each with two helpers and seven kids. The other three workers you weren't as close with so you didn't talk to them much. 

You believe their names were Finana, Rosemi, and Elira. It's not that you disliked them, it's just you never got close to them. 

Nina was paired with Elira. Finana and Rosemi were together. Which left you to work with Luca. 

Each group was given a different idea to make a play about. Your group's theme was superheroes. The roles were decided like this:

[name] - Jessica [ victim / hostage ]
Luca - Mr. Hein [ villain ]
Emma - Francie [ sidekick of hero ]
Lily - Gobble [ henchman 1 of villain ]
Joey - Wobble [ henchman 2 of villain ]
Timmy - Ultra Ubrevator [ superhero ]
Demetri - Jesse [ citizen 1 ]
Kimmy - Holly [ citizen 2 ]
Joel - Henry [ news reporter ]

The kids decided on most of the roles, you and Luca helping here and there to keep things rolling smoothly. The group practiced with few mistakes or issues. You were proud that the group was able to work together so well for a bunch of kids. 

When it came time for the groups to put on the show, your team was elected to go first. 

The play started with you acting like you're walking down the street with the citizens nearby. Suddenly you were swept off your feet by the villain, Luca. He took you away, the citizens acting in shock. 

"This is a situation that calls for Ultra Ubrevator!" One announced. 

"BOOM! I'm here to help!" Timmy, aka Ultra Ubrevator, declared. 

You were sat in Mr. Hein's lab. There were a few fights between the two characters before this point, along with a news reporter speaking about Jessica's(your) disappearance. 

"I've caught you now, Mr. Hein!" Timmy stated. He did a superhero pose as he entered the scene. 

"I don't think so," Luca responded. "I trapped you here. I took a helpless citizen as bait and you swallowed it right up! It's all too perfect. Everything's all to plan! You fool! I'm going to end this all right now!" 

Luca had gotten into the role, pulling off the perfect villain. He had the right tone, expression, and body language. 

"Say your final words, Ultra Ubrevator. My arch-nemesis!" Luca yelled, about to pull a switch, activating a laser beam to slice the earth in two. 

"Hm." Timmy hummed in an early triumph. He seemed like everything was going his way, instead of Mr. Hien's. When Luca went to pull the lever, nothing happened. 

"What?! You foiled my plans! You're going to pay for this!" Luca exclaimed. "Hyah! Huwah! Gyah!" He let out while staging a fight scene with Timmy. 

"You're done, Mr. Hein. Your reign of treachery is over!" Timmy charged an ultimate attack.

"No!" Luca screamed in defeat. 

"Pow!" Timmy shouted, blasting his attack on Luca, and Luca 'fell' to the ground. 

"Now, let's get you to safety, Miss," Timmy said to you, assisting you out of the lab. 

"Oh why thank you," And with that, the play was over. The group collected together and took a bow while the audience applauded. 

The kids went off into the audience to watch the other performances. You and Luca went off to the kitchen to get some water. 

"You're a really good villain," You complimented. 

"You're a good damsel in distress," He returned. 

"Oh Luca, whatever shall I do," You brought the back of your hand to your head and acted as the 'damsel in distress' he had just mentioned. 

"Oh my dear [name], you needn't worry as I'll be by your side," Luca said, acting in the role of the hero character in this scenario. 

The kitchen door squeaked open as a blue-haired female entered. 

"Luca, [name]?" She said timidly. You guys turned your heads towards her. The girl was Finana. "Are you guys gonna stay later with us? We're gonna play games and stuff. There'll be food."

"That sounds like fun!" Luca immediately responded. 

"Sure, I can join," 

"Okay! I'll let others know." She left the room. You looked back to Luca, and him doing the same. 

You bopped his nose with your finger. He went cross-eyed while watching your finger. You giggled slightly. 

"Let's go back to the others."

˖ଘ à suivre

idk wtf this is but its an update... ig
sorry there isnt much romance in this part

should i make a nijisanji oneshot book ?

[2022-03-31]