A Silent Kiss

A/N: I'm slowly rewriting this whole thing because I wrote it ages ago and it's honestly rather cringe, I'll be changing it to all Tom :)

Y/N'S POV:
I've been living in a big house with a few of the marvel actors for a while since we're here in New Zealand filming for a new movie. But there is ONE person in particular who's really grabbed my attention, Tom Hiddleston, he's such a charmer and don't even get me started on that accent... and his looks!! Of course, he's WAY out of my league so I haven't even considered going anywhere near flirting....

I was sitting comfortably on the sofa, wearing sweats since it was a stay-at-home day for me, I decided to play a video game, one of my favourite past-times, as I was launching the game Tom walked in the room, he politely grinned and nodded in my direction "Good morning, Y/N" He spoke in his oh so smooth British accent, i immediately blushed, giving him my best smile"Good morning" I'm sure he could hear the nervousness in my voice, he sat down on the armchair next to the sofa and opened his book, i glanced at the cover 'The Night Manager by John Le Carré'

I looked back at my computer, choosing a skin before loading into a duos match, after choosing my skin I could feel Tom's eyes on me, I could also see out of the corner of my eye that he kept glancing at me, I decided not to return the glares to avoid any awkwardness, I had now loaded into the pregame lobby, preparing to hopefully get a win, I hear Tom taking a deep breath, I see out of the corner of my eye Tom carefully slides his bookmark in between the pages of where he left off, he puts the book down on the coffee table and stood up, he started walking to the kitchen... or so I thought..

He stopped in-front of me and gazed down at me, I averted my attention from the game and looked up at him, he gently moved my laptop off my lap and placed it next to me, he then leaned down to me and placed his arms either side of me, trapping me in a wonderful way, he then leaned in ever closer until he pressed his lips against mine, I shut my eyes, this was such a surreal feeling, the kiss was so gentle yet so firm.. the kiss in reality was probably under 10 seconds but it felt like an eternity, he then pulled away, a proud smirk on his face as he looked at me, I looked up at him, my eyes wide and my mouth hanging slightly open in utter shock, my brain still processing what just happened, he stood up straight, that smirk still plastered on his face and then he walked off, returning to his room, leaving me in a state of shock and confusion, but also pleasure.

Whenever the whole house was together, on set or eating a meal, he would give me that same smirk every time he caught me looking at him, sometimes even an occasional wink.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!!!! I still find my writing very cringe and ignore the Fortnite references I play it a lot, I feel like I used too many commas in this. I may make a part two since it's a bit strange just ending it without y/n asking Tom about the kiss.