Is that my shirt..?

Warning: implied smut.

It was early in the morning; the sun hadn't fully rose yet, the birds awakening, the chilly English air that wouldn't warm up until later.

Tom was usually the 'early bird', not Y/N. He liked to shower, go for a run and make breakfast all before Y/N had even managed to force herself out of bed.
But he had to work late yesterday and Y/N wanted to do something nice for him; he was always buying her gifts and doing things for her after all.

She knows how Tom just loves a full English breakfast so that's what she decided to make.
She forced herself out of bed extra early or at least way earlier than usual (which was, for sure, quite the struggle). She took a moment to admire and appreciate the sleeping Tom next to her, he was just so adorable sleeping so peacefully, his hair ruffled.

She put on Tom's white, cotton shirt, which was so big on her that it was a dress, and tip-toed downstairs to the kitchen.
She cooked contentedly, feeling good about finally doing something nice for her beloved Tom. The eggs, the bacon, the hash browns, the beans, the mushrooms, the sausages, the full monty.

Eventually she heard some soft noises coming from upstairs, Tom must have just woken up and was heading for the shower. Surely enough, the shower was the next thing she heard. Little did she know, Tom was thinking about what a shame it is that he's alone in said shower.

20 minutes later

She was cooking peacefully, in her own world of thoughts. She was almost done and quite proud of herself, then suddenly "Is that my shirt..?". Y/N spun around, greeted by the sight of a ever so slightly wet, fresh out the shower Tom, wearing nothing but the white towel hanging dangerously low on his hips.

Her jaw dropped "I- Uhh- uh- w- it-," she stammered, clearly distracted by a certain something. "Yeah." She tried to avert her gaze, although he had definitely noticed how and where she was staring. "I see." He placed his hands on his hips. "Well, I need it. Now." They held each others gaze for a few moments. "Okayy, I'll just go change," She said, walking towards the stairs, but he put his arm out and stopped her, he chuckled softly "I don't think you understand, I need it now."

She raised her eyebrows and chuckled softly "I see where you're going with this. Sorry to have to ruin the fun but I made you breakfast... wouldn't want it to get cold." She smirked, crossing her arms. Tom sighed "Ah, that's very sweet of you my darling, thank you." He gave a small nod "Fine. I'll be a good boy and wait until after breakfast." He grinned mischievously. Y/N laughed, patting him on the shoulder "Great. Go get changed, that towels about to fall off. I'll dish up." She turned and walked back towards the kitchen. "Would it be such a bad thing if it did?"
She looked back at him, "Tooommm! You said you could wait!." She scolded. Tom sighed and raised his hands, surrendering. "Yes, yes. Fine." He turned, walking back up the stairs to the bedroom.

He went upstairs and wondered what he should put on, he could go for a full suit just to get Y/N hot and bothered, but there wasn't much point as it wouldn't be staying on very long. He decided on just a pair of dark grey trousers.

Y/N smirked to herself as she plated the food and set it all up nicely on the table, she made sure to make Tom his morning cup of tea that he 'simply cannot live without'. Once everything was just right, she sat at the table and waited for Tom.

She heard footsteps, soon followed by the appearance of a shirtless Tom. She sucked in a deep breath, knowing he was teasing her. He smirked knowingly and sat down across from her.
"Thank you so much for this, my darling." He picked up his knife and fork, ready to tuck in "I can see you worked very hard on it." Tom had always been a breakfast person meanwhile Y/N was more of a lunch and dinner person. While they ate their food, occasionally exchanging small talk, the tension between them was so thick that it you could cut through it with a knife.

Y/N had finished all  her food and Tom was still eating. Slowly.
He knew what he was doing. He was  her wait.
"Tom," she looked him up and down "can you uh, hurry it up..?" Tom shook his head in response, too busy chewing to reply.
"No. I'm taking my time and enjoying this beautiful meal." He grinned. Y/N sighed and leaned back in her chair, looking out the window, watching the birds outsideas she waited.

Quite a while later, Tom finally crossed his knife and fork on his plate. "Mmmh. That was lovely, thank you y/n." He smiled lovingly. She stood up from her chair"Yes yes, your very welcome. Now it's time for dessert." She smirked, stepping over to his chair and grabbing Tom's arm, trying to pull him off of the chair and then upstairs. "No, no. I'm digesting." That was it. Y/N had enough. "Right. No. That's it." She straddled his lap, grabbing his face with two hands and kissing him sloppily.

OK THE REST IS UP TO YOUR IMAGINATION SORRY. THANKS FOR READING!!