epilogue

5 year's later.......

I sit on the back porch of the Robbins house. Cassidy runs through the summer grass laughing. Her hair was in pigtails with pink ribbons. She was so much bigger now. She looked like her momma. From her eyes to her hair. Even when she laughed I could hear her mom laughing.
I had renamed the coffee shop. It's name was now J&J's coffee cups. Not Jonathan and Jenna no it was Jesus and Jenna's.

Abby sets her hand on my shoulder as she lowers herself next to me. She heaves has she does so. She was six months pregnant with our new little one. We had got married two years ago. After she decided she had fulfilled her missionary work. Now God had blessed us with a little baby. She already had her name too. Jenna Joy. Today I got to take Cassidy home. She was eight now. I decided a few years ago that I wouldn't try to take her home until I had an actual house. I do now. It has everything she could ever want. And now here soon she'd be a big sister.

It's true what they say about beauty coming out of pain. I had the family I had always wanted, Jenna's parents had remarried and lived together again. And Jenna? she had made it home after all...

Author note

Thank you for reading all the way through. Although This story is fiction it holds many truths. Jenna's story might be fiction but many others like her's are not. It's something we don't need to take lightly. We never know when someone you love can die. So my advice is to say what you mean when you mean it. If you live like this it will help not only those around you but you. If you can learn to forgive like Jenna, you can show Christ a bit more.