"Leave me, leave me, I SAID LEAVE ME ASSHOLE" I said and I head butted him and felt another sharp slap on my cheek. My eyes were almost on the verge of bursting as lump was formed in my throat and pain was active on my left cheek.

"AHAHAHHAHAAHAAAA" 

"You see that, that was so hilarious man kkeeekke"

"She is gonna get killed"

I felt another as he lifted his hands....I squeezed  my eyes shut, and only one person came to my mind...Gerard.

Huh? Why is it so quiet?! I opened my eyes and say that guys hand was stopped by someone much taller.

That green haired guy looked at me as my vision was blurred by tears streaming down my face as his soothing voice asked me 

"Are you okay..Selena?"

"Ge..rard.." I muttered and at that time..it was like miracle, it seemed like the time has stopped and the only person I saw was him.

I like him. I do like him. I just do. My feelings were unsure that time but they were sure at that very moment.

Gerard clenched his jaw, the guy behind me loosed his grip and as all guys were being as they were rolling on the ground and one even coughed blood.

He them came to the guy who slapped me and got him cornered against the wall. 

"How dare you do that to her?!!? You...DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE MEANS TO ME-" as he shouted these words he kicked his gut so hard as it for a moment squashed against the wall and his face thudded against the ground.

The one who held me came running with the a rod, I clenched my fist and Gerard is here, maybe, in that time I grabbed his rod and Gerard did at the same time, as he tried to hit me.

He applied pressure to the rod, but both of us were holding it, and it was bending towards here but at that time Gerard smiled at me, he is here, as I watched his figure, up bending the rod towards the guy, it may be cliche', I admired him and gaining my courage, I boxed the guy on his nose with all my might. His butt thudded against the ground, and we two walked out of the alley.

"Tch, Selena you have lost your touch" A woman wearing black leather jacket with denim jeans stood against the wall, she wore some awesome boots and had a short bob cut, her face looked awfully familiar. 

"Do I know you?" I asked even though my legs were shaking like jelly.

"It..was o..n your name tag!" she said and straightened up. What a weirdo.

She whispered in my ear and Gerard's hand went around my shoulder.

"Meet me near Do Eui middle school, The Kang dojo" 

She scanned Gerard from head to toe and said
"Your boyfriend is so overprotective, geez, I just need to tell her something" 

I blushed at her comment and said

"He's just..." well I couldn't find the right word, I looked at Gerard who was just scratching his head in embarrassment.

THE NEXT DAY-

"Can you hand these test results to Rowan Im?" Our class teacher said to me and I was curious about his marks, but I didn't check I made my way to class 5, in order to find Rowan but found Teddy, Eugene and Gray.

"Hey guys, have you seen Rowan?" I asked as they were clustered around a desk.

"Hi, ....I heard you got attacked yesterday, you fine?" Gray asked as his purple-pink eyes searched for my answer.

"My cheek was swollen, so I had to put a large adhesive bandage over it, its fine"

"Attacked?" Teddy and Eugene shouted in unison

I nodded and said

"I'm fine" I said

"Oh yeah, that's why Gerard was frantically searching for you.." Teddy said, placing his fingers on his chin.

"R..really?" I asked and those two stared at me, ahem.

"Uh...have you seen Rowan?" I asked

"Probably in class eight, we are going to Ttossiki chicken, so he might have to ask something about that that."

I went to class eight but I stood at the doorway wondering what these guys are doing? Some other members of Ben's class were lying at the top of each other. Suddenly with their whoa and wow the dissembled and I noticed Alex got his legs wrapped up around Rowan's neck?!? 

Is that a martial art move?

Gerard was sitting at the first bench and my eyes met him and he stared at me, as I was waiting for Rowan to finish, I was frozen. What should I do? Should I smile? Life my hand? Nod ? Hi?

"What are you doing?" Rowan snapped me out of my realm on how to greet my crush ahem I mean Gerard.

Ben saw me.

"Hey hey class! meet my sister Selena" he dragged me to meet his friends and they all muttered polite hellos. Gerard stood in front of me and said 

"H..hi"

I said

"H...h..h...hi" Oh no, did I stutter too much?

"Were you this much shy Park?" Alex teased me 

I felt my face getting red and flustered

"Wh..at are you doing here?" Gerard asked me and his hands went to his pockets, I looked up at him to answer but my ears felt like burning and I muttered

"I w..wa..s j..ju..st p..pap..ers......delive..ring.... Rowa..n" was all I managed to say and handed them to Rowan and the whole class fell silent. I felt so awkward that I wanted the ground to swallow me. 

"AAAAAAA" I screamed my feelings as I came out alone from the class on my school ground. It was time to go to the union, I staggered myself to go there, I didn't want to go, considering what happened last time that pale cockroach....

I reached the building and took a deep breath but my phone call from Alex interrupted it.

"We are going to Nyorangjin, make sure you come." he commanded without a hi or hello

"Yeah, pick me up"

"Sure, be ready at eight" he said and hung up, I felt better, because I'm going to see Gerard's face.

As I was entering the corridor, a mocking voice met my ear

"Oh ohhh~, who do we have here, I didn't know Donald Na had busty chicks here" a boy...no a guy's voice came as he walked towards me, he had straight long flowing hair and rather snake like eyes, and a buff guy accompanied him( that guy's eyebrows were knitted in anger). They were extremely tall...wait but they wore uniforms?

He leaned against the wall, in front of me blocking my way and asked in a flirty voice

"What's your name?" 

Hmm..they don't have a rank in shuttle patch..do they?Still they didn't look like high  schoolers at all. I wasn't fazed at all because my mood was turned foul so I said

"A name that you don't know"

He roared with mean laughter and I flinched, suddenly his eyes turned serious, he said in a deep voice, without any playfulness

"Het, listen little missy-"

"Dongha" A familiar voice called out from the depth of the corridor, now who is going to join the party and it was Baekjin.

He approached me and he seemed different...somewhat stern and his red eyes looked down on me, they were like totally blank.

He just said 

"Ms Park, come with me"