Chapter 1 : New world

Disclaimer!!

They are not my ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. Monsta and Akutami Gege is the original creator of them . This is just fan fiction to feed my thirst of this happening :))

{I'll used both Gojo and Satoru. Sometimes Gojo and sometimes Satoru}

Boboiboy's POV

"I'm falling, I'm falling again" said Boboiboy suddenly feeling dizzy. Without realising that he just got transported to another dimension he continued to fall and finally fainted. Quake sensing the danger his owner will be in quickly get Cyclone to get control over Boboiboy's body to create a base for Boboiboy to land on safely.

Third POV

"I never told you about it?" asked Satoru to his student. "No. Wa-Ehhhh sensei look someone's falling" said Yuji. Satoru look at where Yuji is pointing and see a kid falling from the sky.
Out of sudden a burst of energy felt by both Satoru and Yuji. They saw the boy moved and a somewhat cloud looking thing appears beneath the boy. Satoru wait for the boy to fall there and went to him while carrying Yuji

(there means the lake that Satoru was fighting with Jogo on)

"Should we bring him to Ieri-sensei?" asked Yuji. "Yeah.Let's go. You carry him for sensei okay." replied Satoru while thinking 'Interesting...and what's with that sudden burst of energy'.
Yuji in the back "HUH?? Why me??".

Skip to Boboiboy waking up somewhere he doesn't recognise.

Gojo's POV

"Hmm what do you think about him Ieri?" asked Gojo. Ieri replied with "He looks just like a normal boy but based on what you said about him with the energy burst and a cloud appear to protect him is something I rarely see. Do you think he's curse like Okkutsu-kun?". "Hahahaha. He might be but I don't see a curse on him. Did you find anything weird while checking him?" Gojo answered and asked at the same time.

"No but there's a smartwatch on him that I couldn't take off and it wouldn't even budge when I tried moving it. Thankfully there's no injury there because there's nothing I can do with the watch" said Ieri. She's about to ask Satoru more questions but was cut off when she sees the boy's finger moved. "He's awake" Satoru told her.

Boboiboy's POV

"Urghhh...it hurts. What happened to me?"
Boboiboy open his eyes while holding his head, he slowly gets up to see a female doctor snd a white haired guy with a blindfold? That's a bit weird. He then heard the doctor talk to him but couldn't understand her at all. Suddenly he heard Solar says to eat to language pill so he did. Hurriedly doing it so he can understand what she's saying rather than hurting his head even more by forcing himself to understand the doctor.

"Hey. Hey kid. You feeling okay?"asked the doctor. 'The pill works' he thought while a voice that sounds like Blaze said "This sounds like japanese. Its japanese right?" in his mind. HUH JAPANESE? Is he in Japan?. He turned his attention to the doctor and said "Yeah. Just a small headache".

"Can I ask you a few questions kid?"asked the doctor. He nodded. The doctor took out a pen and a board then he saw a name tag on her that wrote 'Shoko Ieri'. 'Okay so Doctor Shoko then' he thought. Doctor Shoko asked him "What's your name? Do you know where you are? How old are you? Where are you from? Do you remember what happened before you fainted? and May I know why your smartwatch is not removable?". Boboiboy answered her questions with "Its Amato Boboiboy, doctor Shoko. Probably Japan. I'm 14. Um I'm from Malaysia. I was fighting with someone and my watch sticks to me since it contains my power and can't be removed unless I,the owner allows it. Also I don't think I'm from here. I don't know how I got here actually."

"What do you mean you're not from here,Amato-kun? And call me Ieri. Do you mean cursed technique?"asked Doctor Shoko that is Ieri now.
"Please call me Boboiboy. Amato-kun makes me feel old. This place doesn't feel like where I'm from. Its like somewhere far away. This isn't where I'm from. My powers told me this is another world. Like another dimension.My powers is definitely not curse technique and that proved me that I'm not in my world." replied him.

Update on : 2022/3/30
- 747words